- “Bobby’s Creation” (May 1986 Friend)
A boy prepares a lesson about the Creation for family home evening.
- “Building Together” (February 2013 Liahona and Friend)
Ashley learns that Jesus created everything. Includes an activity.
- “Caring for the Earth” (February 2018 Friend)
Two girls come up with some ways they can take care of the earth right in their neighborhood.
- “The Creation” (January 2018 Liahona and Friend)
A retelling for young children about the creation of the world.
- “The Creation—Each Day a Gift” (November 1998 Friend)
A retelling of the Creation. Includes drawings that can be colored and cut out.
- “The Earth Was Created for Heavenly Father’s Children” (February 2013 Liahona and Friend)
Amy learns to appreciate nature.
- “Heavenly Father and Jehovah Created the World” (February 2010 Liahona and Friend)
The story of the Creation.
- “Matt and Mandy” (August 2012 Friend)
Matt and Mandy discover that all things created by Heavenly Father are miracles.
- “Poem: Trading” (March 2015 Friend)
A poem about the changing seasons.
- “A Beautiful Earth” (February 2013 Liahona and Friend)
Find the beautiful things Heavenly Father and Jesus created. Includes a story.
- “A Beautiful World” (November 2012 Friend)
Look at the pictures of different animals then find them in the bigger illustration.
- “A Beautiful World” (December 2004 Friend)
Elder Mervyn B. Arnold of the Seventy shares his gratitude for Heavenly Father’s creations and how he gained a testimony of priesthood blessings.
- “Coloring Page” (March 2015 Friend)
A boy and girl enjoying God’s beautiful creations.
- Coloring page: “I Am Part of a Beautiful World” (January 2018 Liahona and Friend)
- Coloring Page: “I’m glad that I live in this beautiful world Heav’nly Father created for me” (May 2012 Friend)
- Coloring Page: “Jesus Christ created the earth as a place where I can learn to choose the right.” (January 2012 Friend)
- Coloring page: “Jesus Christ created the earth for me.” (February 2011 Liahona and Friend)
- Coloring Page: “The Creation” (January 2010 Friend)
- Coloring Page: “When I Lived with My Heavenly Father” (March 2003 Liahona and Friend)
- “The Creation” (January 1990 Friend)
Find words relating to the Creation in this word search.
- “The Creation—Each Day a Gift” (November 1998 Friend)
Includes drawings about the Creation that can be colored.
- “Creation Crossword” (January 1998 Friend)
Crossword puzzle based on the Creation story in Genesis 1.
- “The Earth Was Created for You!” (February 2018 Friend)
Find the words from each day of the Creation in this word search.
- “Enjoying the Earth” (February 2013 Friend)
Circle similar things in four pictures of different areas of the earth.
- Family Home Evening Idea: The Creation
To celebrate Heavenly Father’s beautiful world, read the poems “The Creation” and “Our Animal Friends” (January 2005 Friend). Ask everyone to name a few of their favorite creations, explain their choices, and draw pictures of them. Then complete the activity “Our Beautiful World—Part of the Plan” (January 2005 Liahona and Friend).
- “Gospel Light” (February 2008 Friend)
Fill in the missing words in these scriptures about light.
- “My Creation Book” (March 2002 Friend)
Make a book illustrating the days of the Creation.
- “Our Beautiful World: Part of the Plan” (January 2005 Liahona and Friend)
Find your home on a map and draw a picture of you enjoying Heavenly Father’s creations.
- “Sun, Moon, and Stars Mobile” (January 2008 Friend)
Cut out shapes of sun, moon and stars and make a mobile.
- “What Am I?” (August 2010 Friend)
Look at close up pictures and guess which of God’s creations is shown.
- “When I Lived with Heavenly Father” (February 2009 Friend)
Children complete illustrations of things Heavenly Father created.
- “Wonderful World” (August 2016 Friend)
Solve the puzzle to find out why this world has so many different plants and animals.
- Bright Idea Poster: “The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.” (June 2010 Friend)
- Bright Idea Poster: “I’m glad that I live in this beautiful world Heavenly Father created for me.” (April 2016 Friend)
- Coloring Page: “Wonders” (November 2007 Friend)
A scene depicting many creations.
- Gospel Art Picture: “Creation—Living Creatures”
- Image Collection: “Mountains”
- Image Collection: “Oceans”
- Image Collection: “Scenery”
- Image Collection: “Sunrises and Sunsets”
- Image: “Moon”
- Music: “All Things Bright and Beautiful (Children’s Songbook, 231)
- Music: “I Think the World is Glorious” (Children’s Songbook, 230)
- Music: “My Heavenly Father Loves Me” (Children’s Songbook, 228)
- Music: “The World Is So Big” (Children’s Songbook, 235)
- Poem: “God’s Wonderful Creation” (November 2008 Friend)
- Scripture Figures: “The Creation” (March 2007 Friend)
- Scripture Figures: “The Creation” (February 2007 Friend)
- Sheet Music (simplified): “My Heavenly Father Loves Me” (February 2013 Friend)
- Simplified Sheet Music: “All Things Bright and Beautiful” (February 2018 Friend)
- Verse: “I Know that Jesus Loves Me” (December 2012 Friend)
We feel the Savior’s love through prayer and Heavenly Father’s creations.
- Verse: “My Climbing Tree” (August 2009 Friend)
A boy has wonderful imaginary adventures in his favorite tree.
- Video: “Create”
President Dieter F. Uchtdorf invites us to rely on the Spirit and use our divinely inherited ability to create things of substance and beauty.
- Video: “Matt and Mandy: A Beautiful World”
- Video: Old Testament Stories, “Chapter 2: Jesus Makes the Earth”
- Video: “The Creation”
Elder Nelson explains the creation and its importance.