- “Does Heavenly Father love others more than He loves me?” (November 2009 Friend)
Elder Jeffrey R. Holland of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles tells how God loves us no matter how we think we compare to others.
- For Little Friends: “A Busy Day for Hands” (January 2014 Friend)
This rhyming story talks about sharing and being nice.
- “Enough as You Are” (January 2013 Friend)
Beth keeps comparing herself to her sister but then learns that Heavenly Father loves her for being who she is.
- “A Feel-Good Field Day” (June 2015 Friend)
Thanks to hard work and prayer, Emily has a good field day experience after all.
- “A Great Sister” (February 2004 Friend)
Melanie didn’t get a part in the school play or a good grade on her math test but her little brother helps her see that she has other talents.
- “Jehovah Blesses Joseph’s Family” (April 2010 Friend)
A retelling of the story of Joseph of Egypt’s brothers being jealous of him and selling him as a slave.
- “Loving My Neighbor Cynthia” (August 2011 Friend)
Kim is jealous of Cynthia and doesn’t like her until Cynthia has an accident and Kim decides to be kind.
- “Matt and Mandy” (May 2009 Friend)
Matt and Mandy learn it’s good that others are better at some things because then we can learn from them.
- “The Not-So-Perfect-Clarinetest” (March 2014 Friend)
Darcie is upset when another clarinetest is chosen as first chair over her.
- “Stop It!” (June 2013 Friend)
President Dieter F. Uchtdorf teaches that we should love others. Includes a quiz to determine how you can be more loving to others.
- “Why is it important not to be jealous of others?” (August 2013 Liahona and Friend)
Elder Jeffrey R. Holland of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles shares some thoughts on this subject.