- “An Answered Prayer” (June 2004 Friend)
Grace doesn’t want to wake up early for family prayer.
- “Family Prayer” (November 1989 Friend)
A poem about families who kneel together in prayer.
- “He Will Answer” (September 2010 Friend)
During the Great Depression, a family prays together when money runs low.
- “Mac the Prayer Cat” (January 2008 Friend)
One unusual cat reminds his family to have family prayer.
- “Matt and Mandy” (June 2011 Friend)
Matt learns that it is a great privilege to speak on his family’s behalf to Heavenly Father.
- “So Much to Talk About” (August 2013 Friend)
Jessie learns to talk to Heavenly Father in her prayers.
- “Stuck in the Mud” (July 2012 Friend)
Karen convinces her family to pray when their car gets stuck in the mud.
- “The Lifeline of Prayer” (July 2003 Liahona and Friend)
President James E. Faust teaches that miraculous things happen when families pray together.
- “The Lookout Girls” (July 2011 Friend)
Amy and Becca help her family remember to have family prayer at night.
- “What Daniel Forgot” (November 2007 Friend)
A rebus story about family prayer.