- “Chocolate Cake” (January 2012 Friend)
Elizabeth uses her money to make her father a cake instead of buying things for herself.
- “David and Dad at the Derby” (November 2013 Friend)
David and his dad have fun making and racing their car at the pinewood derby.
- “Early-Morning Rescue” (June 2013 Friend)
Dustin helps his father rescue strangers in the middle of the night.
- “Fathers and Sons: A Remarkable Relationship” (November 2009 Liahona and Ensign)
Elder M. Russell Ballard’s of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles talks about the relationship sons can have with their fathers. For adults.
- “Glad You’re My Dad” (February 2013 Friend)
Mark learns that even though his dad doesn’t go to church, he is still a good dad.
- “I Love Him, He’s My Dad” (September 2004 Friend)
A boy loves his father even though his father has a drinking problem.
- “Learning to Read” (September 2012 Liahona and Friend)
Elder Larry R. Lawrence of the Seventy shares how his father helped him learn how to read.
- “Meteors and Memories” (June 2012 Friend)
Tanner makes wonderful memories with his dad as they watch a meteor shower.
- “Natalie’s Father’s Day Card” (June 2013 Friend)
Natalie doesn’t live with her dad, so she gives her Father’s Day card to her grandpa.
- “Soccer Dad” (October 2005 Friend)
Tommy’s dad coaches his team even though neither of them has played soccer before!
- “The Blessings of Hard Work” (June 2012 Liahona and Friend)
Elder Per G. Malm of the Seventy shares how his father was a good example of working hard.
- “The Most Important Daddy” (June 1974 Friend)
Shellie learns that every father is important.
- “The Road to Jericho” (June 1993 Liahona and September 1991 Friend)
President Thomas S. Monson tells how his father taught him the true meaning of charity.
- Image Collection: “Fatherhood”
- Image: “Father’s Blessing”
- Music: “A Happy Family” (Children’s Songbook, 198)
- Music: “Daddy’s Homecoming” (Children’s Songbook, 210)
- Music: “Fathers” (Children’s Songbook, 209)
- Music: “Love is Spoken Here” (Children’s Songbook, 190)
- Music: “My Dad” (Children’s Songbook, 211)
- Music: “The Dearest Names” (Children’s Songbook, 208)
- Music: “When Joseph Went to Bethlehem” (Children’s Songbook, 38)
- Music: “When We Are Helping” (Children’s Songbook, 198)
- Poem: “Daddy Is Home” (June 2009 Friend)
- Poem: “The Best Place” (June 2010 Friend)
The best place to be is with your father.
- Poem: “When My Father Kneels to Hold Me” (June 2001 Friend)
- Video: “Fathers and Sons”
- Video: “Father’s Day”
- Video: Homefronts, “SciFi”
A father takes time to play space adventures with his daughter.
- Video: Homefronts, “Cookies”
A dad talks to his younger daughter about her older sister.
- Video: Mormon Messages, “A Father Indeed”
The story of a committed husband and father who consistently and passionately demonstrates his love and devotion to his wife and kids.
- Video: Mormon Messages, “Earthly Father, Heavenly Father”
Men on earth have the opportunity to become fathers and experience some of the same joys that our Heavenly Father feels for us. Fatherhood is a divine responsibility to be cherished.
- Video: “Today’s Family: Fathers”