- “A Hug for Jennifer” (July 2011 Friend)
A young girl finds comfort in prayer after her siblings hurt her feelings.
- “A Happy Helper” (November 2010 Friend)
Roxanne learns to control her anger and find happiness instead.
- “Birthday Party Gossip” (August 2002 Friend)
Amy tells how she felt when her friends were making fun of someone.
- “Choose the Light” (March 2012 Liahona and Friend)
Elder Gerrit W. Gong talks about how he feels in the temple.
- “Cora’s Bad Day” (January 2009 Friend)
Cora learns that she must decide whether she is having a bad day or a good day.
- “Comforting Lucy” (September 2009 Friend)
A girl feels sad when her grandma passes away.
- “Feeling Scared? Try This!” (November 2009 Friend)
Some things to try the next time you feel scared.
- “I Have Feelings” (October 1995 Liahona and February 1995 Friend)
A young girl describes the different ways she shows her feelings.
- “Maddie’s Grumpy Afternoon” (September 2009 Friend)
Maddie apologizes for complaining and being grumpy while the family runs errands.
- “The Happy Book” (February 2006 Liahona and Friend)
Morgan makes a happy book to help her sister who is sad because she didn’t win anything in the science fair.
- “Things Will Get Better” (September 2010 Liahona and Friend)
Elliott feels bad after his first day at a new school.
- “Vitamin L” (March 2010 Friend)
Anne learns what do to when she is angry with her sister.