- “Birthday Party Gossip” (August 2002 Friend)
Amy tells how she felt when her friends were making fun of someone.
- “Bugs and Brothers” (July 2015 Friend)
Lacey learns that she doesn’t have to be irritated by her younger brother.
- “A Butterfly for Courtney” (September 2016 Friend)
Elena decides to use some money she earned to buy her friend a special gift because her friend is sad.
- “Calvin’s Awesome Space Jet” (March 2015 Friend)
Find out why Mom looked ready to cry.
- “Choose the Light” (March 2012 Liahona and Friend)
Elder Gerrit W. Gong talks about how he feels in the temple.
- “Cora’s Bad Day” (January 2009 Friend)
Cora learns that she must decide whether she is having a bad day or a good day.
- “Comforting Lucy” (September 2009 Friend)
A girl feels sad when her grandma passes away.
- “Don’t Give Up!” (September 2016 Friend)
Tips for what to do if you feel sad a lot or know someone who is.
- “A Feel-Good Field Day” (June 2015 Friend)
Thanks to hard work and prayer, Emily has a good field day experience after all.
- “A Feeling Inside” (June 1994 Friend)
Caroline learns that peace isn’t something that comes from the outside. It’s a feeling inside.
- “Feeling Scared? Try This!” (November 2009 Friend)
Some things to try the next time you feel scared.
- “Grateful No Matter What” (October 2015 Friend)
President Dieter F. Uchtdorf teaches about gratitude. Includes a matching activity.
- “Hand-Painted Tie” (June 1994 Friend)
Barbara learns that forgiveness is more than words.
- “The Happy Book” (February 2006 Liahona and Friend)
Morgan makes a happy book to help her sister who is sad because she didn’t win anything in the science fair.
- “A Happy Helper” (November 2010 Friend)
Roxanne learns to control her anger and find happiness instead.
- “Help! Questions about Divorce” (August 2015 Friend and Liahona)
Child-friendly answers to common questions about divorce.
- “How Are You Feeling” (October 2015 Friend)
Tips for coping with strong emotions.
- “A Hug for Jennifer” (July 2011 Friend)
A young girl finds comfort in prayer after her siblings hurt her feelings.
- “I Have Feelings” (October 1995 Liahona and February 1995 Friend)
A young girl describes the different ways she shows her feelings.
- “I Need to Talk” (April 2016 Friend)
Tips for how to talk to your parents or another trusted adult when you need help, advice, or support.
- “Let It Go” (June 2009 Friend)
Emily lets go of hurt feelings towards her friends.
- “The Little Bottle of Silence” (August 2016 Liahona and Friend)
Gage’s grandpa gives him a bottle to remind him that sometimes we need quiet so we can feel the Holy Ghost.
- “Maddie’s Grumpy Afternoon” (September 2009 Friend)
Maddie apologizes for complaining and being grumpy while the family runs errands.
- “The Pink Bracelet” (March 2015 Friend)
A girl tries to keep a bracelet that isn’t hers, but then decides to be honest instead.
- “Ralphie’s Amazing Find” (August 2017 Friend)
A boy is sad that his friend is moving away, but he feels God’s love when his dog leads him to a beautiful place in the forest.
- “Sweet Feelings” (May 2008 Friend)
A girl feels better after being honest.
- “Stop Watching Now!” (February 2015 Friend)
Noah heeds the Spirit and prevents a space-heater fire.
- “Things Will Get Better” (September 2010 Liahona and Friend)
Elliott feels bad after his first day at a new school.
- “TV Trouble” (March 2015 Friend)
Two girls leave a friend’s house when she starts watching an inappropriate TV show.
- “Vitamin L” (March 2010 Friend)
Anne learns what do to when she is angry with her sister.
- “Warm Blankets, Warm Feelings” (December 2011 Friend)
A girl feels good while doing service.
- “A Warm Feeling” (May 2004 Friend)
Elder Spencer J. Condie of the Seventy tells of the warm feelings he felt while reading the Book of Mormon.
- Coloring Page: “Jesus Christ is the perfect example for me.” (April 2011 Friend)
A boy comforts a little girl who is crying.
- “Facing Feelings” (June 1996 Friend)
Instructions to make a box to help children show their feelings.
- “Feelings” (April 1997 Liahona and March 1990 Friend)
Your face can show how you feel. Cutout the face on this page and use it to make the boy sad and happy as you read the poem on the page.
- “Happy or Sad—Facing Our Choices” (September 2001 Friend)
An activity and lesson about how making choices can make us happy or sad. Includes instructions for making paper faces.
- Play: “Whisperings” (July 1987 Friend)
Three friends go exploring and end up dealing with all sorts of feelings.
- Gospel Art Picture: “The Prodigal Son”
- Image Collection: Children Playing
- Image Collection: Children Portraits
- Image Collection: Infants and Toddlers
- Image: Young child laughing and playing in autumn leaves
- Music: “A Smile Is like the Sunshine” (Children’s Songbook, 267)
- Music: “Reverence Is Love” (Children’s Songbook, 31)
- Music: “Search, Ponder, and Pray” (Children’s Songbook, 109)
- Music: “When I Go To Church” (Children’s Songbook, 157)
- Meme: “Your Feelings are Important to God”
- Music: “If You’re Happy” (Children's Songbook, 266)
- Music: “Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam” (Children's Songbook, 60)
- Poem: “Feelings” (March 2013 Friend)
- Sheet Music: “A Wonderful Feeling of Love” (January 1996 Friend)
- Sheet Music: “Peace Is a Feeling” (October 1994 Friend)
- Sheet Music: “Reverence Is a Feeling” (September 1996 Friend)
- Music: “Smiles” (Children’s Songbook, 267)
- Music: “When We’re Helping” (Children’s Songbook, 198)
- Video: “Activity Day Rescuers”
Girls talk about their feelings when rescuing.
- Video: “ASL: Search, Ponder, and Pray”
- Video: “Feeling the Holy Ghost”
The Holy Spirit can bring feelings of hope, joy and peace into your heart and mind.
- Video: “For Little Friends: Can't We Be Friends?”
- Video: “For Little Friends: He Is Listening”
Video: “For Little Friends: Things Will Get Better”
- Video: “How I Know”
Samantha found the answers to her questions.
- Video: New Testament Stories, “The Third Parable: The Lost Son”
- Video: “The Hearts of the Children”
An 11-year-old boy helps his family feel passionate about family history.
- Video: “The Spirit of Temple Square”
Visitors to Temple Square talk about the feelings and impressions they get from being on the temple grounds.
- Video: “This is the Spirit of Revelation”
The early experiences of Oliver Cowdery help students understand personal revelation.