- “Alex from California and Katie from Oregon” Friends Around the World (March 2013 Friend)
Two friends attend conference while visiting Salt Lake City, Utah.
- “Choosing Conference” (March 2012 Friend)
Jennifer chooses to play with her friend later so she can listen to general conference.
- “Conference Blessings” (March 2018 Friend)
Sierra M., age 11, shares how a talk at conference reminded her of a time when she was comforted by the Holy Ghost while her sister was sick.
- “The Conference Center” (October 2010 Friend)
Go along with Jacob as he tours the conference center.
- “Conference Reverent Tent” (October 2008 Friend)
After reading a scripture story about King Benjamin, one family decides to make a reverence tent to help them focus on general conference.
- “Conference Time” (September 2010 Friend)
Families share some of their favorite conference traditions.
- “General Conference Breakfast” (October 2016 Friend)
Jacob helps his family get ready for general conference by helping make breakfast. Includes a conference coloring activity.
- “Guests for General Conference” (November 2003 Friend)
A family in Utah hosts a family from Mexico who traveled to see general conference at the Conference Center.
- “I Know the Prophet’s Voice” (October 2012 Friend)
The ride to Grandma’s house goes quickly as Kinsey listens to the prophet speak on the radio during general conference.
- “Matt and Mandy” (March 2012 Friend)
Matt explains to a friend that he will be listening to a prophet during general conference.
- “A Message for Michael” (March 2013 Friend)
Michael thinks that conference is only for grownups.
- “A Message for Misti” (September 2008 Liahona and Friend)
President Thomas S. Monson shares the story of a special general conference message.
- “Preparing Our Children for General Conference” (March 2009 Ensign)
Several families share how they help their children learn from general conference. They give suggestions for before, during, and after conference.
- “A Prophet’s Love” (October 2009 Liahona and Friend)
President Dieter F. Uchtdorf testifies of the goodness of the prophet. Includes a language activity.
- “Show and Tell” (October 2012 Friend)
Children share what they do to make conference special.
- “Singing in Conference” (November 2015 Friend)
Two brothers share about their experience singing in the October 2015 general conference together.
- “The True Church” (March 2009 Liahona and Friend)
President Henry B. Eyring recalls a spiritual experience he had at conference as a boy.
- “Why should we listen to general conference?” (March 2015 Friend and Liahona)
Elder Robert D. Hales shares thoughts about the subject. Includes a story about Elder Hales’s childhood.
- Activities for Children
This page of the general conference website includes a printable notebook, “Conference Squares” cards, coloring pages, and online games.
- “A Child-Friendly General Conference” (October 2016 Friend)
- Coloring Page: “Conference Coloring Activity” (April 2005 Friend)
Color this picture with different colors whenever you hear certain topics mentioned.
- Coloring page: “God’s prophets and apostles speak to us in general conference.” (March 2012 Liahona and Friend)
- Coloring Page: “Prophets teach me how to strengthen my family.” (September 2009 Liahona and Friend)
- Coloring Page: “Safe on the Sea” (October 2011 Friend)
The prophets and apostles tell us what we need to do to be safe.
- Coloring Page: “We Listen to Our Prophet Today” (March 2016 Liahona and Friend)
- “Comfy Conference Desk” on Bulletin Board (September 2013 Friend)
Make a lap desk to use while taking notes during conference.
- “Conference ABC’s” (October 2005 Friend)
Get points for listening for special words during general conference.
- “Conference Bingo / Tie Time” (April 2015 Friend)
Two conference-related activities to try.
- “Conference Counting” (March 2017 Friend)
Put a penny or bean on a square each time you hear that word in a talk.
- “Conference Messages” (October 2012 Friend)
Follow the path of each letter to the circle at the bottom of the page to learn who speaks to us at general conference.
- “Conference Squares” (March 2012 Friend)
This illustrated sheet helps children listen and mark off key words during general conference talks.
- “Conference Quote cards” (September 2015 Friend)
Favorite quotes from April 2015 general conference.
- “Conference Quote Cards” (March 2015 Friend)
Favorite quotes from the last general conference.
- “Conference Words” (April 2016 Friend)
As you listen to or watch conference, circle or cover the words or pictures you hear.
- “Faith in God Challenge” (April 2011 Friend)
Use these bulletin board tips to tune in during conference.
- Family Watching General Conference (April 2015 Friend)
- “Follow the Prophet” (March 2012 Liahona and Friend)
Find hidden pictures in this illustration of President Thomas S. Monson greeting some children.
- “For Older Kids: Conference Notes” (March 2012 Friend)
The second item on this document suggests taking illustrated notes during conference.
- “For Little Friends: General Conference Activity” (October 2007 Friend)
The last item on this document includes a card that children can use to match favorite snacks with general conference topics.
- “General Conference Countdown” (September 2012 Liahona and Friend)
Each day for the two weeks before conference, take a link from the chain and do what is written on the strip.
- “General Conference Word Search” (October 2012 Friend)
A word search with words relating to general conference.
- “Heavenly Father Speaks to Us through His Prophets” (March 2011 Liahona and Friend)
Children can take notes in this booklet during general conference.
- “Living Prophets Teach Me to Choose the Right” (March 2012 Liahona and Friend)
Keep track of who is speaking during general conference with a matching game. Includes a short story about a girl listening to the prophet.
- “Pitch Your Tent!” (March 2018 Friend)
Make a paper tent to listen to conference like King Benjamin’s people pitched their tents to listen to the prophet.
- “Sharing Time: Conference—a Time for Listening” (March 1985 Friend)
Children can create their own conference report by answering these questions.
- “When Conference Comes” on Bulletin Board (March 2013 Friend)
A family shares one of their favorite conference traditions and a recipe for a conference treat.
- General Conference
The official general conference website of the Church. Includes archives, downloadable music, conference apps, and more.
- Image Collection: Church Leadership
- Stories from General Conference
A collection of audio excerpts of some of the best anecdotes shared during various general conference addresses, organized by topic.
- Video: “We Need Living Prophets”
Members of the Church from around the world bear testimony of living prophets and apostles.