- “Abby’s Top-10 List” (January 2015 Friend and Liahona)
Sister Wixom, Primary general president, tells of a visit to a Young Women’s class.
- “Book of Mormon Challenge” (April 2015 Friend)
Blake decided he would read the Book of Mormon…again!
- “The Candy Challenge” (June 2015 Friend)
Lillie made a goal to not eat candy for a year. Prayer helped her succeed.
- “Is School Really Worth the Effort?” (April 2015 Friend)
Kids share answers.
- “I Want to Be a Stained-Glass Artist” (July 2015 Friend)
Meet an artist who helps create stained-glass windows for the temple.
- “On to Victory” (April 2015 Friend)
Elder S. Gifford Nielsen of the Seventy used courage when he felt like giving up.
- “Running with Dad” (June 2017 Friend)
TJ trains to run a half-marathon with his dad.