- “Abby’s Top-10 List” (January 2015 Friend and Liahona)
Sister Wixom, Primary general president, tells of a visit to a Young Women’s class.
- “Book of Mormon Challenge” (April 2015 Friend)
Blake decided he would read the Book of Mormon…again!
- “The Candy Challenge” (June 2015 Friend)
Lillie made a goal to not eat candy for a year. Prayer helped her succeed.
- “Is School Really Worth the Effort?” (April 2015 Friend)
Kids share answers.
- “I Want to Be a Stained-Glass Artist” (July 2015 Friend)
Meet an artist who helps create stained-glass windows for the temple.
- “Keep Trying!” (February 2018 Liahona and Friend)
Elder Peter F. Meurs of the Seventy shares how he was afraid to play the piano and speak in front of people but that working through his fears has helped him to bless others. Includes a find it activity.
- “On to Victory” (April 2015 Friend)
Elder S. Gifford Nielsen of the Seventy used courage when he felt like giving up.
- “Running with Dad” (June 2017 Friend)
TJ trains to run a half-marathon with his dad.