- “For Young Children: All Dressed Up” (April 2011 Liahona and Friend)
Although she dresses up in different costumes during the day, Elise knows that she is really a child of God. Includes a finding activity that teaches we are all children of God.
- “Heavenly Father Loves Me, and He Has a Plan for Me” (January 2013 Liahona and Friend)
A snowflake craft and story about how every child is special.
- “Remember the Forget-Me-Not” (March 2013 Friend)
President Dieter F. Uchtdorf uses a flower to remind people that God loves them.
- “The Canary with the Best Song” (August 2005 Liahona and Friend)
President Thomas S. Monson uses the example of a canary to teach that the Lord looks on our heart, not our appearance.
- “The Message of a Label” (March 2005 Liahona and Friend)
President Thomas S. Monson teaches that outward appearances can by misleading and that we must always be willing to follow Christ.
- “To the Rescue” (July 2011 Liahona and Friend)
President Henry B. Eyring testifies that Heavenly Father loves each of us as a child of God. Includes a CTR activity.
- “What Really Matters” (February 2013 Liahona and Friend)
When she is teased at school, Charlotte finds comfort in knowing she is a child of God.
- “Who Is Heavenly Father?” (February 2012 Liahona and Friend)
Elder Boyd K. Packer testifies that Heavenly Father is the father of our spirits.
- “You Are a Child of God” (May 2003 Liahona and Friend)
President Gordon B. Hinckley (1910-2008) teaches and testifies.
- “A Child of God—No Matter What!” (January 2009 Friend)
Liliana learns that she is a child of God, even when she’s not wearing the crown she got in Primary. For younger children.
- “Buddy’s Heart” (August 2012 Friend)
After his accident, Buddy had to learn that his heart mattered more than his looks.
- “Canaries with Gray on Their Wings” (May 2012 Friend)
President Thomas S. Monson teaches that we may not be the prettiest or the smartest, but we can each serve the Lord in our own special way. Includes a coloring page.
- For Little Friends: Just Like Heavenly Father (January 2008 Friend)
Krista gives a talk in Primary about how she is a child of God.
- Matt and Mandy (February 2008 Friend)
Mandy is kind to a new girl at school.
- Matt and Mandy (January 2009 Friend)
Even when Matt messes up, he is still a child of God.
- Matt and Mandy (February 2010 Friend)
Mandy tells her friend that she is a child of God.
- “My Favorite Song” (January 2010 Friend)
Elder Kevin W. Pearson of the Seventy explains why “I Am a Child of God” is his favorite song.
- “Powerful Ideas” (March 2003 Friend) Elder Dallin H. Oaks of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles teaches that when we understand our relationship with God, we understand our relationship with each other.
- “Seeing a Child of God” (November 2008 Friend)
Grandmother’s mirror helps Mike and Billy remember they are children of God.
- “The Best Soccer Player” (March 2012 Friend)
Angie is reluctant to befriend a new girl, even though she knows she’s a child of God.
- “We May Be Like Him” (January 2004 Friend) President Boyd K. Packer of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles bears testimony that we can become like our Heavenly Father.
- “You Are a Child of God” (January 2008 Friend)
Elder Paul B. Pieper of the Seventy testifies.
- “You Are a Child of God” (May 2003 Friend ) President Gordon B. Hinckley (1910–2008) shares a special message with the children of the world about Primary and our loving Heavenly Father.