- “Family Testimony” (December 2002 Friend)
President Henry B. Eyring shares lessons learned from his pioneer ancestor’s journal. He is grateful his ancestor kept a journal.
- “Jared’s Journal” (August 2006 Liahona and Friend)
Jared learns to keep a journal just like his big brother.
- “Jump Into Journaling” (August 2007 Liahona and Friend)
A young girl from Chile loves to journal and jump rope.
- “Keeping a Record” (November 2006 Friend)
President Wilford Woodruff (1807–1898) faithfully kept a journal for 63 years.
- “My Not-So-Great Sixth-Grade Year” (December 2016 Friend)
A girl writes in a journal to help her feel better after a bad first day at a new school, but as she writes throughout the year, things get better.
- “Picture Journals” (July 2006 Friend)
Instructions to make a journal for children too small to write.
- “Scripture Journal” (January 2010 Liahona and Friend)
Suggestions for making a scripture journal.
- “Family History Mystery: The Mystery of the Journal” (November 2015 Friend)
Find out if your parents and grandparents kept a journal and copy one of their stories. Then use these ideas for writing in your own journal.
- “Keep a Record” (September 2016 Friend)
Writing in a journal is a great thing to do on Sundays. Here are some ideas of things to write about