- “Be Smart!” (October 2008 Friend)
Meet Michael, an 8-year-old boy from North Carolina who loves to learn.
- “Excited to Learn” (April 2009 Liahona and Friend)
Russell is excited about his first day of school, but he discovers he can’t learn everything all at once.
- “The Glory of God Is Intelligence” (October 2007 Liahona and Friend)
Elder David A. Bednar of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles teaches about the importance of learning.
- “I Hope They Call Me on a Mission” (January 2013 Friend)
Learn about setting goals.
- “I Hope They Call Me on a Mission” (March 2013 Friend)
Learn some things about how to cook.
- “I Hope They Call Me on a Mission” (May 2013 Friend)
Learn about meeting and greeting people with confidence.
- “Learn!” (September 2011 Friend)
President Dieter F. Uchtdorf tells of how he loved learning as a child and how it is important for everyone to learn as much as they can.
- “Learning to Read” (September 2012 Friend)
Elder Larry R. Lawrence of the Seventy shares how his father helped him learn how to read.
- “Learning to Sing” (July 2004 Liahona and Friend)
An illustrated retelling about how President Heber J. Grant learned how to sing.
- “A Lesson in Learning” (April 2007 Friend)
Kasey learns that learning something well is better than learning it fast.
- “Matt and Mandy” (May 2009 Friend)
Matt and Mandy show each other some things they have learned how to do and talk about how they can learn many things from others.
- “Matt and Mandy: Learning about Conference” (November 2008 Friend)
Mandy learns that it’s good to study general conference even after watching it.
- “Matt and Mandy: Learning to Share” (April 2009 Friend)
Matt and Mandy learn to share kites with a friend.
- “The Not-So-Perfect-Clarinetest” (March 2014 Friend)
Darcie learns that in order to be a better musician she needs to practice.
- “Ready to Read” (January 2013 Friend)
Mary has dyslexia and struggles to read out loud, but the children and teachers in her Primary class encourage her to do her best.
- Coloring page: “Adam and Eve Teach Their Children” (February 2010 Friend)
- Faith in God for Boys: “Learning and Living the Gospel”
- Faith in God for Girls: “Learning and Living the Gospel”
- Family Evening Resource Book: “Learning”
- “My Busy Body” (November 2007 Friend)
An illustrated action poem about the things our bodies can do.
- Bright Idea Poster: “Seek ye out of the best books words of wisdom; seek learning, even by study and also by faith.” (May 2013 Friend)
- Image: Boy learning how to hit a ball
- Image: Boy using computer to learn
- Image: Children learning how to golf
- Image: Children learning how to pray
- Image: Father helping son with homework
- Image: Father teaching son to put on a tie
- Image: Girl learning how to bake cookies
- Image: Girl learning how to cook
- Image: “Let Learning Lift You”
- Image: Mother and young child enjoying nature
- Music: “I Have Two Ears” (Children’s Songbook, 269)
- Music: “I Have Two Little Hands” (Children’s Songbook, 272)
- Music: “I’m Trying to Be Like Jesus” (Children’s Songbook, 78)
- Music: “Two Happy Feet” (Children’s Songbook, 270)
- Music: “Two Little Eyes” (Children’s Songbook, 268)
- Poster: “Let Learning Lift You” (March 2007 Friend)
- Sheet Music: “I’m Learning the Ways of Jesus” (November 2010 Friend)
- Video: “Andrew’s Example”
- Video: “Because of James”
- Video: “Great Treasures of Knowledge”
President Packer teaches about great treasures of knowledge
- Video: “I’m Learning the Ways of Jesus”
- Video: “Learning with Our Hearts
- Video: “Liken All Scriptures”
Elder Robert D. Hales talks about likening the scriptures unto ourselves.
- Video: “Matt and Mandy: Learning about Conference”
- Video: “Matt and Mandy: Learning to Share”
- Video: “Matt and Mandy: That Night”
Matt and Mandy choose to learn from others to become better and better.
- Video: “Seek Learning: You Have a Work to Do”
Sister Mary N. Cook talks about how you can bless your future home by learning as much as you can now.
- Video: “The Most Important Things to Learn”
Elder David A. Bednar explains what are the most important things to learn.