- “A Game of Catch” (November 2006 Friend)
Paul remembers that Jesus said to love everyone when he doesn’t get along with a boy in his class.
- “A Good Friend” (May 1997 Friend)
Seven-year-old Hunter shares his story about how he was a friend to a boy in his class who was different.
- “All-Star Brother” (September 2012 Friend)
Gabriel must choose between being kind to his brother and getting sleep for an upcoming baseball game.
- “Does Heavenly Father love members of the Church more than He loves other people?” (June 2013 Liahona and Friend)
Elder Quentin L. Cook of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles testifies that God loves all His children.
- “Finally Forever” (June 2014 Liahona and Friend)
A foster child is sealed to her adoptive family.
- “Following Jesus: Be Loving” (February 2014 Friend)
Jesus taught us to be loving. Includes a challenge to help you learn to be more loving.
- “Friend to Friend: The Savior’s Love” (March 2006 Liahona and Friend)
Sister Cheryl C. Lant encourages children to show love by being kind.
- “Guided by Love” (June 2014 Friend)
President Dieter F. Uchtdorf tells us love should be our walk and our talk.
- “Helping a Brother” (January 2013 Friend)
Lance shows love to his little brother Gabe when he helps him with a talk.
- “Helping Violet” (October 2013 Liahona and Friend)
Emma is assigned a seat next to a girl who is mean to her, but ends up being able to help her with her schoolwork.
- “I Felt the Spirit” (March 2014 Liahona and Friend)
Sister Burton, general Relief Society president, talks of feeling her parents’ love for her as a child.
- “I’ll Walk with You” (February 2014 Liahona and Friend)
An illustrated adaptation of this song from the Children’s Songbook for young children.
- “Love One Another” (June 2003 Liahona and Friend)
President Thomas S. Monson tells of a tree destroyed by a metal wedge that had become hidden inside it. Hidden wedges of anger or resentment can destroy our lives unless we learn to forgive.
- “Megan’s Lambs” (March 2013 Liahona and Friend)
A girl and her elderly neighbor find a way to help each other.
- “Mission Impossible?” (March 2002 Friend)
Brandon learns to be kind and love the boys in his Primary class.
- “My Brother Hyrum” (April 2014 Friend)
Hannah loves her brother, who has autism.
- “My Brother Gary” (June 2006 Friend)
Elder Marlin K. Jensen of the Seventy shares a story about his brother Gary, who is disabled, and encourages us to be kind to those who are different.
- “One Grumpy Neighbor” (April 2014 Friend)
A boy learns to serve and love a grumpy widow.
- “Porter’s Promise” (April 2014 Liahona and Friend)
A boy comforts his grandpa after his grandma dies. Comes with a certificate reminding kids to keep their baptismal covenants.
- “Teaching Our Children to Accept Differences” (June 2004 Liahona and Ensign)
Gayle M. Clegg, former Second Counselor in the Primary General Presidency, shares several stories about children who were kind to children who were different.
- “The Big Jar” (March 2008 Friend)
A girl learns to love her sister instead of focusing on her faults.
- “The Love Drawer” (February 2008 Friend)
A girl learns how her mother appreciates the love people have shown to her.
- “The Most Surprising Gift” (April 2014 Friend)
A girl learns that being kind is better than getting presents.
- “The New Boy” (October 2004 Friend)
Chase befriends a new boy in his class.
- “The Red Marble” (January 2008 Friend)
A young boy is kind to another boy who is teased by other children.
- “The Talent Show” (January 2009 Liahona and Friend)
A girl learns that she has a talent for loving others.
- “The Trouble with Chloe” (October 2011 Friend)
Grace is feeling annoyed by her friend Chloe but then comes up with an idea to show her love for her friend.
- “Vitamin L” (March 2010 Friend)
Anne learns she can show love to her younger sister.
- “What Jesus Sees” (June 2006 Friend)
Amanda learns that when we see others as Jesus see them we are kind and loving.
- “What Was I Thinking?” (May 2014 Friend)
A girl learns to love her brother, even though he can be annoying sometimes.
- “Worldwide Helpers” (June 2012 Friend)
A young boy explores the many ways the Church helps people in need.
- Bright Idea: “I love everything about you.” Sister Rosemary M. Wixom (September 2013 Friend)
- Gospel Art Picture: “Christ Blessing Nephite Children”
- “I Can Play It: The Family Is of God”
- Music: “I’ll Walk With You” (Children’s Songbook, 140)
- Music: “I’m Trying to Be Like Jesus” (Children’s Songbook, 78)
- Music: “Jesus Said Love Everyone” (Children’s Songbook, 61)
- Music: “Love Is Spoken Here” (Children’s Songbook, 190)
- Music: “Love One Another” (Children’s Songbook, 136)
- Music: “We Are Different” (Children’s Songbook, 263)
- Poem: “Family Hug” (May 2008 Friend)
- Sheet Music: “Love One Another (Simplified)” (August 2012 Friend)
- Verse: “A Plan for Me” (January 2009 Friend)
A poem about obeying, being kind, and choosing the right.
- Video: Bible Video, “The Greatest Commandment”
- Video: For Little Friends, “A Sweet Melodee”
- Video: For Little Friends, “Heavenly Father’s Helpers”
- Video: Mormon Messages, “Love One Another”
- Video: Mormon Messages for Youth, “Dayton’s Legs”
A 13-year-old boy shows love by pushing himself to the limit so his friend can participate with him in a triathlon.
- Video: “My Brother Hyrum”
- Video: New Testament Stories, “Chapter 19: The Sermon on the Mount”