- “A Good Friend” (May 1997 Friend)
Seven-year-old Hunter shares his story about how he was a friend to a boy in his class who was different.
- “All-Star Brother” (September 2012 Friend)
Gabriel must choose between being kind to his brother and getting sleep for an upcoming baseball game.
- “Does Heavenly Father love members of the Church more than He loves other people?” (June 2013 Liahona and Friend)
Elder Quentin L. Cook of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles testifies that God loves all His children.
- “Friend to Friend: The Savior’s Love”(March 2006LiahonaandFriend)
Sister Cheryl C. Lant encourages children to show love by being kind.
- “Love One Another”(June 2003LiahonaandFriend)
President Thomas S. Monson tells of a tree destroyed by a metal wedge that had become hidden inside it. Hidden wedges of anger or resentment can destroy our lives unless we learn to forgive.
- “Megan’s Lambs”(March 2013LiahonaandFriend)
A girl and her elderly neighbor find a way to help each other.
- “Mission Impossible?” (March 2002 Friend)
Brandon learns to be kind and love the boys in his Primary class.
- “My Brother Gary” (June 2006 Friend)
Elder Marlin K. Jensen of the Seventy shares a story about his brother Gary, who is disabled, and encourages us to be kind to those who are different.
- “Teaching Our Children to Accept Differences”(June 2004LiahonaandEnsign)
Gayle M. Clegg, former Second Counselor in the Primary General Presidency, shares several stories about children who were kind to children who were different.
- “The Big Jar” (March 2008 Friend)
A girl learns to love her sister instead of focusing on her faults.
- “The Love Drawer” (February 2008 Friend)
A girl learns how her mother appreciates the love people have shown to her.
- “The New Boy” (October 2004 Friend)
Chase befriends a new boy in his class.
- “The Red Marble” (January 2008 Friend)
A young boy is kind to another boy who is teased by other children.
- “The Talent Show”(January 2009LiahonaandFriend)
A girl learns that she has a talent for loving others.
- “Vitamin L” (March 2010 Friend)
Anne learns she can show love to her younger sister.
- “What Jesus Sees” (June 2006 Friend)
Amanda learns that when we see others as Jesus see them we are kind and loving.
- “Worldwide Helpers” (June 2012 Friend)
A young boy explores the many ways the Church helps people in need.