- “A Wedding Dress and a Plan” (April 2010 Liahona and Friend)
A girl decides that she wants to follow her older sister’s example by going to the temple.
- “Better than Petals” (April 2013 Friend)
Autumn learns about temple marriage after her cousin asks her to be a flower girl and Autumn learns that she won’t be walking down an aisle.
- “Camilla, a Cherished Companion” (November 2007 Friend)
The story of how President Spencer W. Kimball courted and married his wife.
- “David and Emma Ray” (March 2005 Liahona and Friend)
President David O. McKay (1873–1970) and his wife Emma Ray had an exemplary marriage of love and respect.
- “Matt and Mandy” (June 2009 Friend)
Mandy tells her mom about the kind of man she wants to marry when she’s older.
- “The Flower Girls” (May 2004 Friend)
Clarissa and her sister learn about why it’s important to get married in the temple when they learn they can’t attend their aunt’s wedding.
- “The Greatest Gift” (April 2002 Liahona and Friend)
A retelling of the story of Isaac and Rebekah and an explanation of why it is important to marry in the covenant.
- Image Collection: Dating and Marriage
- Image Collection: Mormonads - Temple and Temple Marriage
- Music: “Families Can Be Together Forever” (Children’s Songbook, 188)
- Music: “I Love to See the Temple” (Children’s Songbook, 95)