- “Being a Peacemaker” (July 2001 Friend)
A Primary girl talks about being a peacemaker in her family.
- “Blessed Are the Peacemakers” (July 2009 Liahona and Friend)
President Henry B. Eyring teaches about being peacemakers. Includes a brief history of the Beatitudes and an activity.
- “Different but the Same” (October 2018 Friend)
President Henry B. Eyring teaches that even though we are different we can have unity and be peacemakers. Includes an activity.
- “Following in Jesus’s Footsteps” (September 2015 Friend)
Identify ways you can follow Jesus, trace your footsteps and read scriptures.
- “Following Jesus: Be a Good Example” (March 2014 Friend)
Being a peacemaker is one way to set a good example.
- “I Can Be a Peacemaker When I …” (February 2017 Friend)
A poster for older children with ideas on how to be a peacemaker.
- “Making Peace” (June 2005 Friend)
Soo-min talks about being a peacemaker in her ward.
- “Matt and Mandy” (October 1994 Friend)
Mandy learns to be a peacemaker by watching her mother’s example.
- “The No-Fighting Promise” (August 2018 Liahona and Friend)
Cousins Timmy and Madi are arguing a lot, so they decide to make play swords and pretend to bury them like the Anti-Nephi-Lehies.
- “No Two Exactly the Same” (October 1994 Friend)
Richard learns that he has a talent for being a peacemaker.
- “A Peacemaker” (November 2009 Friend)
An illustrated depiction of Joseph Smith teaching the Saints to be kind.
- “Peacemaker” (October 2005 Friend)
A boy talks about being a peacemaker at school.
- “A Peacemaker’s Prayer” (June 2006 Friend)
A girl talks about making peace with her sister.
- “Peacemaking” (October 1994 Friend)
Elder Robert E. Wells teaches about the Sermon on the Mount and being a peacemaker.
- “The Pumpkin Experiment” (October 2009 Friend)
Abby agrees to replace feelings of anger toward a neighbor with feelings of love.
- “Sharing Time: I Am a Peacemaker” (October 1994 Liahona and Friend)
What would you do if your father or mother asked you to be a peacemaker for 24 hours? Includes child responses and a craft idea.
- “Sticks and Stones” (September 2015 Friend)
Charlie decides to forgive his brother.
- “Sunday Morning Problem” (March 1998 Friend)
Kelly learns that she can be a peacemaker by helping her mom get her mom on Sunday mornings so they can get to church on time.