- “A Beautiful World” (December 2004 Friend)
Elder Mervyn B. Arnold of the Seventy shares his gratitude for Heavenly Father’s creations and how he gained a testimony of priesthood blessings.
- “A Brother’s Example” (December 2005 Friend)
Elder Gene R. Cook’s family didn’t go to Church, but his brother learned the Church was true when he was healed by a priesthood blessing.
- “Alexander Gets a Blessing” (August 2009 Friend)
- Kiersty watches her dad give her baby brother a blessing when the baby is sick.
- “Blessed and Healed” (January 2009 Friend)
Elder Anthony D. Perkins shares an experience when he was a young boy and received a priesthood blessing when he was suffering from a disease.
- “Blessed by the Priesthood” (July 2006 Liahona and Friend)
Elder Douglas L. Callister of the Seventy teaches how his son had faith that the priesthood would heal him.
- “Daddy’s Blessing” (February 2004 Liahona and Friend)
A young girl watches as her father is set apart for a new calling. Then she also asks for a blessing.
- “Dana’s Blessing” (June 2012 Liahona and Friend)
A girl receives a blessing before a major operation. Includes two activities about priesthood blessings.
- “Eli’s Operation” (March 2011 Liahona and Friend)
A boy gets a priesthood blessing before surgery, and gains courage from hearing about Joseph Smith’s surgery as a child.
- “Going on an Errand for the Lord” (January 2012 Friend)
President Thomas S. Monson receives a prompting to go visit a sick man and give him a blessing.
- “Heaven’s Power” (May 2005 Friend)
Sharon learns the importance of the priesthood after a friend’s sister receives a priesthood blessing after her arm is injured.
- “Help to Heal” (February 2009 Liahona and Friend)
President Thomas S. Monson shares a story of when he gave a priesthood blessing to a sick sailor in the Navy.
- “Jun-Jun’s Faith” (March 2008 Friend)
A 10-year-old boy in the Philippines learns that the priesthood can heal according to people’s faith after his baby brother is healed by a blessing from the missionaries.
- “Lindsay’s Priesthood Blessing” (March 2010 Liahona and Friend)
Lindsay’s older brother gives her a priesthood blessing before she has surgery.
- “Miracle on the Plains” (August 2012 Friend)
Sarah Ann hovers between life and death on the pioneer trail. She is given a priesthood blessing and is healed.
- “Miracles Along Joseph’s Journey” (August 2008 Liahona and Friend)
An illustrated story about how Joseph Smith’s life was saved by a blessing after someone poisoned him.
- “Patrick and the Priesthood” (October 2012 Friend)
The missionaries give Patrick’s father a blessing when he is ill.
- “Please Bless Him, Father” (May 1990 Friend)
Elder Richard G. Scott tells how an injured man was saved by the missionaries.
- “Sacred Priesthood Blessings” (October 2004 Liahona and Friend)
President James E. Faust explains how priesthood blessings strengthen us.