- “All Children of God” (September 2017 Liahona and Friend)
Iren and his family visit a Buddhist temple while visiting his grandfather in Taiwan.
- “Don Antonio’s Sombrero” (February 1998 Friend)
Don Antonio is told if he would think more of others than himself he would gain the respect of the people.
- “Help Stamp Out Bad Language” (September 2012 Friend)
Learn about how using appropriate language shows respect and then take a pledge to not use bad language.
- “How can I show kindness to others?” (October 2015 Friend)
Elder Dallin H. Oaks shares thoughts about the subject.
- “A Lesson in Respect” (October 2012 Friend)
As a deacon, President Thomas S. Monson learned to respect another young man who took his priesthood responsibility seriously.
- “No Matter Our Differences” (October 2010 Friend)
Elder Gregory A. Schwitzer that we should have respect and love those of other religions.
- “Question Corner” (August 2012 Friend)
Examples of respectful ways to handle situations when friends are doing things that I know aren’t right.
- “Respect!” (May 2000 Friend)
David learns about respect and then helps his sister learn her lines for a play.
- “Show You Know” (June 2003 Friend)
Several short stories illustrating children making good choices and respecting others.
- “We Bear Witness of Him” (February 2003 Liahona and Friend)
President Gordon B. Hinckley (1910–2008) explains how we can testify of the Restoration while respecting others’ faith.