- “A Special Feeling of Peace” (August 2010 Friend)
Sister Barbara Thompson shares her testimony of the Restoration.
- Coloring Page: “The Church Was Organized” (June 2005 Friend)
- “From a Log Farmhouse” (April 2002 Friend)
President Gordon B. Hinckley (1910–2008) explains and bears testimony of some of the events surrounding the Restoration.
- “Important Places in the Life of the Prophet Joseph Smith” (December 2005 Liahona and Friend)
Descriptions of Palmyra, Harmony, Fayette, Kirtland, Nauvoo, and other places important to the Restoration.
- “Jesus Christ Restored the Fulness of the Gospel through Joseph Smith” (April 2010 Liahona and Friend)
A description of the Restoration with a scripture journal prompt and story-wheel craft.
- “Restoration” (May 2007 Friend)
Whitney learns more about the restoration of the gospel as she and her mother are restoring her grandmother’s wooden chest. Includes a puzzle activity.
- “Teaching Mrs. Greene” (October 2008 Friend)
Cindy has the opportunity to explain the Restoration to her teacher.
- “We Bear Witness of Him” (February 2003 Liahona and Friend)
President Gordon B. Hinckley (1910–2008) explains how we can testify of the Restoration while respecting others’ faith.
- “What blessings do we receive through the restored Church?” (June 2011 Liahona and Friend)
Elder L. Tom Perry of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles reminds us of some of the blessings the Restoration has given us.
- “What should I know about the Restoration of the Church?” (December 2008 Friend)
Elder L. Tom Perry of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles shares important points about the Restoration.
- “Why is our Church unique?” (October 2010 Friend)
Elder Neil L. Andersen of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles shares some of his thoughts on this subject.
- Coloring Page: “My faith in Jesus Christ grows when I learn about the Restoration of the gospel.” (May 2007 Friend)
- "Jesus Christ Restored His Church in the Latter Days" (April 2013 Liahona and Friend)
Create a gospel treasure box with gold coins representing truths that were restored through the Prophet Joseph Smith.
- “Joseph Smith Finger Scenes” (July 2001 Friend)
Teach some of the important events of the Restoration with your ten fingers by using these figures.
- “Partial Pictures” (August 2010 Friend)
Look up the scriptures to figure out which event from the Restoration each illustration is depicting.
- “Sharing Time: Joseph Smith—Prophet of the Restoration” (July 2001 Friend)
Use these figures to create a stage and puppets to tell the story of Joseph Smith and the First Vision.
- “Sharing Time: ‘This is My Beloved Son, Hear Him’” (May 2005 Friend)
A retelling of the First Vision and Restoration. Includes an activity to glue pictures representing the Restoration to a paper church building.
- “Sing a Song of Joseph” (May 2007 Friend)
To learn about the Restoration of the gospel of Jesus Christ, tell and sing this story of Joseph Smith with your family, Primary class, or friends.
- “The Church of Jesus Christ Has Been Restored” (May 2011 Friend)
Includes an activity to find hidden pictures of things related to the restoration in an illustration of the Sacred Grove.
- Music: “On a Golden Springtime” (Children’s Songbook, 88)
- Music: “The Priesthood is Restored” (Children’s Songbook, 89)
- Sheet Music: “An Angel Came to Joseph Smith” (April 2007 Liahona and Friend)
- Sheet Music: “The Prophet Joseph” (April 2007 Friend)
- Sheet Music: “Truth Restored” (December 2005 Friend)
- Sheet Music: “Truth Restored” (October 2005 Liahona and Friend)
- Video: Feature Films, “The Restoration”
- Video: Mormon Messages, “The Message of the Restoration”
Elder L. Tom Perry of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles retells the story of the First Vision and Restoration.