- “Come Listen to a Prophet’s Voice: He Lives” (April 2006 Liahona and Friend)
President Gordon B. Hinckley teaches about the resurrection.
- “Friend to Friend: He is Risen!” (April 1981 Friend)
President Ezra Taft Benson explains the resurrection and affirms his testimony of the Savior.
- “He Broke the Bands of Death” (April 2012 Liahona and Friend)
Elder Patrick Kearon of the Seventy shares a story about how his young daughter learned that Christ broke the bands of death.
- “He Lives!” (April 2007 Liahona and Friend)
A young boy has a testimony of resurrection even though he has never seen the Savior. Includes printable illustrations about the resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- “Jesus Christ Teaches Me to Choose the Right” (April 2012 Liahona and Friend)
Tanner learns about resurrection. Comes with activities about the life of Christ.
- “Jesus Finishes His Mission on Earth” (December 2011 Friend)
A retelling of the story of the Savior’s resurrection.
- “Joy Cometh in the Morning” (April 2007 Liahona and Friend)
President Thomas S. Monson shares a story of a young girl who understood that even though her mother died she would be with her again because of the resurrection.
- “My Brother and the Resurrection” (April 2009 Friend)
A young girl shares her testimony of resurrection after her baby brother dies.
- “The Beautiful Day” (April 2011 Friend)
President Thomas S. Monson shares a story about a family and their testimony of the Resurrection. Includes two activities.