- “Be Still” (April 2010 Friend)
An illustrated poem about when it is acceptable to be loud and when we should be quiet.
- “Conference Reverent Tent” (October 2008 Friend)
A family imitates King Benjamin’s people during general conference.
- “Friend to Friend: Reverence” (September 1977 Liahona and September 1976 Friend)
Vaughn J. Featherstone encourages children to be reverent.
- “How should I behave in sacrament meeting?” (May 2010 Friend)
Elder Dallin H. Oaks teaches about appropriate sacrament meeting behavior.
- “I Know That Jesus Loves Me” (April 2015 Liahona and Friend)
Looking at pictures of Jesus helps Laney be reverent during sacrament meeting. For young children.
- “In the House of the Lord” (March 2009 Friend)
Chris is especially reverent during a temple open house.
- “Jana’s Good Example” (February 2011 Friend)
Trevor learns about reverence from a church visitor.
- “Jonah’s Reverent Shirt” (November 2011 Friend)
A boy’s new shirt reminds him to be reverent like his father.
- “Love” (February 2002 Friend)
President Monson describes a beloved Primary president who helped him learn the importance of reverence.
- “An Origami Answer” (November 2016 Friend)
Jadyn is distracted during sacrament meeting by the kids arguing behind him, so he finds a way to help them be reverent.
- “Primary Is for Everyone” (March 2015 Friend)
Ryder invites a friend to church, but doesn’t know what to do when his friend is not reverent.
- “Primary Manners” (December 2009 Liahona and Friend)
Nathan learns to have good manners at Primary.
- “Remembering Jesus” (December 1992 Friend)
Josh learns how being reverent is a way to show love for the Savior.
- “Reverence” (March 2002 Liahona and September 1996 Friend)
Elder L. Tom Perry tells of visiting two area conferences and how some people were more reverent than others.
- “Reverence in the Mountains” (June 1993 Friend)
Jeff learns that reverence is more than being quiet as he spends some time camping out with his Dad.
- “Rowdy to Reverent” (July 2015 Friend)
Larry learns he can set a good example for his friend at church.
- “Sacred Ground” (September 2007 Liahona and Friend)
President Thomas S. Monson shares how he felt the Spirit when passing the sacrament as a young boy.
- “Showing Respect” (July 2012 Friend)
Mark the pictures that show children who are being respectful during church.
- “Special Words” (August 2012 Friend)
A young girl uses reverent words while praying, even though they are unusual.
- “Wally’s Wiggles” (August 2018 Friend)
Wally cures his wiggles in sacrament meeting by helping his younger brother be reverent.
- “What should I think about when I take the sacrament?” (August 2007 Liahona and Friend)
Elder Jeffrey R. Holland of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles shares some thoughts on this subject.
- “What will it be like when I go inside the temple?” (July 2015 Friend and Liahona)
Elder Neil L. Andersen shares some thoughts.
- “Why is what I wear to church important?” (December 2009 Friend)
Elder D. Todd Christofferson teaches the important of dressing reverently when we attend church.
- “The Wiggle-Waggles” (May 2005 Friend)
Jeremy learns to get over his wiggles and be reverent at church.
- Bright Idea poster: “Be still, and know that I am God.” (July 2012 Friend)
- Gospel Art Picture: “Moses and the Burning Bush”
- Music: “The Chapel Doors” (Children’s Songbook, 156)
- Music: “Father, I Will Reverent Be” (Children’s Songbook, 29)
- Music: “I Want to Be Reverent” (Children’s Songbook, 28)
- Music: “I Will Try to Be Reverent” (Children’s Songbook, 28)
- Music: “Our Chapel Is a Sacred Place” (Children’s Songbook, 30)
- Music: “Reverence Is Love” (Children’s Songbook, 31)
- Music: “Reverently, Quietly” (Children’s Songbook, 26)
- Music: “Two Happy Feet” (Children’s Songbook, 270)
- Music: “We Are Reverent” (Children’s Songbook, 27)
- Sheet Music: “Reverence Is a Feeling” (September 1996 Friend)
- Verse: “My Church” (March 2011 Friend)
We feel the Spirit when we treat church buildings with care.
- Verse: “The Sacrament” (February 2010 Friend)
We should think about Christ during the sacrament.