- “Christmas at the Hospital” (December 2012 Friend)
Stacy spends several months at the hospital after a car accident, and she returns there after she is released so she can bring Christmas to the other children there.
- “Easter Kindness” (April 2011 Friend)
A young child shares Easter eggs with a little girl.
- “More Blessed to Give” (January 2004 Liahona and Friend)
Giving to those in need is important. President Monson tells of a Sunday School teacher who taught him to share with a classmate in need.
- “Parachutes of Hope” (October 2010 Friend)
An LDS pilot shares candy with children in Berlin during World War II.
- “Pinkie” (November 2011 Friend)
Emily gives her favorite blanket to a girl who was in a car accident.
- “Rainbow Pop-Stop” (July 2012 Friend)
Audrey shares her popsicles with construction workers while she and her mom are stuck in traffic.
- “Red Crayon” (September 1997 Friend)
Katy decides to share her crayons with her sister.
- “Room for Three” (December 2006 Liahona and Friend)
When Brent’s friends are over, Brent doesn’t want to play with his sister—until he learns the Christmas story.
- “Sharing a Snack” (December 2010 Friend)
A girl shares her food with her little sister.
- “Sharing a Treat” (July 2011 Friend)
A young boy gives a simple testimony of sharing.
- “Sharing Susie” (April 2007 Friend)
Hannah doesn’t want to share her favorite toy with her little brother.
- Worldwide Helpers (June 2012 Friend)
Examples of what the Church’s Humanitarian Center shares with the world.
- “I Can Help My Family Be Happy” (June 2009 Liahona and Friend)
An activity about sharing and treating our family members with kindness.
- “Kindness Catcher” (July 2012 Friend)
One of the activities encouraged by this craft is to share with a friend.