- “A Better Way” (July 2013 Friend)
Tom learns to forgive his brother after he is angry with him.
- “A Soft Answer” (April 2011 Liahona and Friend)
A girl learns to reply with kindness to her younger sister.
- “Best Family Forever” (February 2014 Liahona and Friend)
After her friends leave her out, Olivia learns that she still has a sister as a friend.
- “Do As I’m Doing” (September 2006 Friend)
Brandon is annoyed when his little brother won’t stop copying him.
- “Enough as You Are” (January 2013 Friend)
Beth keeps comparing herself to her sister but then learns that Heavenly Father loves her for being who she is.
- “Firecracker Charlie” (March 2013 Friend)
Paige and her brother Sean don’t know what to do about their 3-year-old brother who gets angry a lot until Mom gives them an idea.
- “Helping a Brother” (January 2013 Friend)
Lance helps his little brother Gabe with a talk when Gabe gets scared and forgets what to say.
- “Josh and the Dragon” (July 2011 Friend)
Josh wants to protect his little brother and sister from hearing a group of children swearing.
- “My Brother Gary” (June 2006 Friend)
Elder Marlin K. Jensen talks about growing up with a brother with special needs.
- “Question Corner” (September 2013 Friend)
My big sister used to be my best friend. But now she’s too busy with her school friends, and she doesn’t want to play with me anymore. How can we be friends again?
- “Question Corner” (February 2012 Friend)
My brother and I argue a lot. I want to be nicer, but it’s hard. What are some things I can do to stop fighting?
- “That’s My Little Brother” (July 2012 Friend)
A young girl sticks up for her brother on the playground.
- “The Big-Brother Trap!” (March 2014 Friend)
Megan is mad at her brother and waits for him to come out of the garage so she can get back at him only to discover he was fixing her bicycle.
- “The Dance Can Wait” (January 2014 Friend)
Lisa decides to follow her older sister’s example to read the Book of Mormon.
- “The Happy Book” (February 2006 Liahona and Friend)
Morgan cheers up her sister with a homemade book.
- “The Little League Lesson” (June 2012 Liahona and Friend)
Lindsay learns that she feels good supporting her younger brother.
- “What Big Sisters Are For” (June 2012 Friend)
Amanda helps her younger siblings get ready for church and be reverent.
- “Brothers and Sisters of the Bible” (October 1983 Liahona and February 1983 Friend)
Match the brothers and sisters in the first column with the right sisters and brothers in the second column.