- “Adventures with Grayson” (June 2016 Friend)
Olivia imagines going on adventures with her brother, Grayson, who can’t walk or talk.
- “Babysitting Blues” (July 2015 Friend)
A girl learns she can enjoy babysitting. Comes with tips.
- “Best Family Forever” (February 2014 Liahona and Friend)
After her friends leave her out, Olivia learns that she still has a sister as a friend.
- “A Better Way” (July 2013 Friend)
Tom learns to forgive his brother after he is angry with him.
- “The Big-Brother Trap!” (March 2014 Friend)
Megan is mad at her brother and waits for him to come out of the garage so she can get back at him only to discover he was fixing her bicycle.
- “Big Sister Madelyn” (November 2016 Friend)
A rebus story for young children about Madelyn, who helps her mom take care of her baby brother when her mom is sick. Includes a simple activity.
- “Bugs and Brothers” (July 2015 Friend)
Lacey learns that she doesn’t have to be irritated by her younger brother.
- “The Dance Can Wait” (January 2014 Friend)
Lisa decides to follow her older sister’s example to read the Book of Mormon.
- “Do As I’m Doing” (September 2006 Friend)
Brandon is annoyed when his little brother won’t stop copying him.
- “Enough as You Are” (January 2013 Friend)
Beth keeps comparing herself to her sister but then learns that Heavenly Father loves her for being who she is.
- “Finally a Big Brother!” (March 2016 Friend)
Nolan is excited to meet his new little sister.
- “Firecracker Charlie” (March 2013 Friend)
Paige and her brother Sean don’t know what to do about their 3-year-old brother who gets angry a lot until Mom gives them an idea.
- “Gone Fishing” (October 2016 Friend)
Hayden wishes his brother hadn’t come on the fishing trip with their dad.
- “The Happy Book” (February 2006 Liahona and Friend)
Morgan cheers up her sister with a homemade book.
- “Helping a Brother” (January 2013 Friend)
Lance helps his little brother Gabe with a talk when Gabe gets scared and forgets what to say.
- “Josh and the Dragon” (July 2011 Friend)
Josh wants to protect his little brother and sister from hearing a group of children swearing.
- “The Little League Lesson” (June 2012 Liahona and Friend)
Lindsay learns that she feels good supporting her younger brother.
- “My Brother Gary” (June 2006 Friend)
Elder Marlin K. Jensen talks about growing up with a brother with special needs.
- “Off to Chicago” (April 2016 Friend)
How would Alex get along without his big brother for three whole days?
- “A Party for Princess Libby” (June 2016 Friend)
Desi and Claire plan a special night for their little sister when she is sad after Desi tells her to leave their room.
- “Question Corner” (September 2013 Friend)
My big sister used to be my best friend. But now she’s too busy with her school friends, and she doesn’t want to play with me anymore. How can we be friends again?
- “Question Corner” (February 2012 Friend)
My brother and I argue a lot. I want to be nicer, but it’s hard. What are some things I can do to stop fighting?
- “Singing in Conference” (November 2015 Friend)
Two brothers share about their experience singing in the October 2015 general conference together.
- “A Soft Answer” (April 2011 Liahona and Friend)
A girl learns to reply with kindness to her younger sister.
- “A Special Big Brother” (September 2016 Liahona and Friend)
Daniel thinks it’s unfair that sometimes he can’t go play because his sister is sick a lot.
- “That’s My Little Brother” (July 2012 Friend)
A young girl sticks up for her brother on the playground.
- “What Big Sisters Are For” (June 2012 Friend)
Amanda helps her younger siblings get ready for church and be reverent.
- “Brothers and Sisters of the Bible” (October 1983 Liahona and February 1983 Friend)
Match the brothers and sisters in the first column with the right sisters and brothers in the second column.
- “Fixing a Bike” (November 2015 Friend)
Find the hidden items in this illustration of a girl helping her younger brother fix his bike.
- Bright Idea Poster: “Blessed are the peacemakers.” (October 2010 Friend)
- Bright Idea Poster: “May your homes be filled with love.” (August 2012 Liahona and Friend)
- Gospel Art Picture: “Joseph Is Sold by His Brothers”
- Gospel Art Picture: “Nephi Subdues His Rebellious Brothers”
- Image Collection: Family (Portraits)
Includes various photos of children with their siblings.
- Music: “A Happy Family” (Children’s Songbook, 198)
- Video: For Little Friends, “A Sweet Melodee”
Melodee servers her little brother after he gets hurt.
- Video: For Little Friends, “Andrew’s Example”
Andrew learns to be a good example to his little sister.
- Video: “My Brother Hyrum”
Hannah talks about her relationship with her brother Hyrum who has autism.
- Video: Old Testament Stories, “Chapter 10: Jacob and Esau”
- Video: Old Testament Stories, “Chapter 12: Joseph”
Joseph is his father’s favorite son. His brothers become very jealous. They sell him as a slave into Egypt.
- Video: Old Testament Stories, “Chapter 14: Joseph’s Brothers in Egypt”
Joseph reunites with his father and brothers and provides food and land for them.
- Video: One in a Million, “Elodie and Sophie, Madagascar”
Twin sisters Elodie and Sophie of Madacasgar are different in some ways, but being sealed as a family in the temple has brought them closer than ever.