Messages from Leaders
- “The Beginning of a Testimony” (March 2004 Liahona and Friend)
Elder Steven E. Snow of the Seventy teaches that our testimonies can start while we are in Primary.
- “The Dawning of a Testimony” (September 2005 Liahona and Friend)
Elder Monte J. Brough of the Seventy shares how he prayed to gain a testimony while he was working in the Alaska wilderness.
- “Growing a Testimony” (December 2008 Friend)
Marcus B. Nash of the Seventy tells how to recognize you have a testimony and how to help it grow.
- “The Hour of Conversion” (November 2005 Friend)
Elder Robert K. Dellenbach gained a testimony while crossing the ocean to begin his mission.
- “How can I feel close to Jesus Christ?” (December 2015 Friend)
Elder D. Todd Christofferson of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles tells how we can think about Jesus. Includes a story about Elder Christofferson praying in the Sacred Grove as a teenager.
- “How can I gain a testimony of the scriptures?”(February 2007 Liahona and Friend)
Elder Russell M. Nelson says each person who studies the Book of Mormon can receive a testimony of its divinity.
- “How Can I get a Testimony?” (January 2013 Liahona and Friend)
Elder Robert D. Hales from the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles shares some thoughts on the subject.
- “How can I make my testimony strong?” (September 2017 Liahona and Friend)
Elder Ronald A. Rasband of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles shares some ways to strengthen testimony. Includes a story about Elder Rasband’s ancestors.
- “How You Can Know What’s True” (May 2018 Friend)
During the April 2018 general conference, President Russell M. Nelson taught how we can get answers and receive a testimony.
- “A Legacy of Love” (September 2006 Liahona and Friend)
Elder Yoshihio Kikuchi of the Seventy relied on his testimony when his family did not want him to join the Church.
- “The Most Powerful Motivating Force” (August 2008 Liahona and Friend)
President Dieter F. Uchtdorf teaches how our testimony will help us.
- “One’s Own Testimony” (March 1994 Liahona and May 1993 Friend)
Elder Glen L. Pace explains why we should have our own testimony and not rely on the testimony of others.
- “Praying to Our Father” (June 2015 Friend)
President Henry B. Eyring testifies that God will answer your prayers. Includes a rebus and treasure hunt activity.
- “Quest for Testimony” (August 2013 Friend)
President Henry B. Eyring teaches how we can grow a testimony. Includes activity.
- “The Spirit of God” (June 2015 Friend)
Elder LeGrand R. Curtis Jr. of the Seventy shares experiences that helped him gain a testimony as a youth. Includes an application page.
- “Testimony of an Apostle” (August 2004 Liahona and Friend)
President Heber J. Grant (1856–1945) gained his testimony when he had a powerful vision in the desert.
- “A Testimony of the Church” (July 2015 Friend)
President Dieter F. Uchtdorf teaches of how we can gain a testimony. Includes a basic activity.
- “A Testimony of the Prophet” (March 2010 Liahona and Friend)
Elder Cecil O. Samuelson, Jr. of the Seventy tells how it is important to have a testimony of the Prophet when you are young.
- “The True Church” (March 2009 Liahona and Friend)
President Henry B. Eyring tells how he gained a testimony that the Church is true.
- “Three Ways to Build a Strong Testimony” (May 2009 Friend)
President Thomas S. Monson (1927-2018) shares three guidelines to help build a testimony.
- “Why is having a testimony important?” (June 2010 Friend)
Elder M. Russell Ballard explains why we need a testimony.
- “Daddy, Tell Him the Truth” (April 2011 Friend)
Four-year-old Ashley encourages her father to bear his testimony when they are visiting an inactive member.
- “Ethan’s Testimony” (April 2016 Liahona and Friend)
Ethan feels like he’s the only one who doesn’t have a testimony, so he prays to find out the truth.
- “Fiction or Nonfiction?” (January 2012 Friend)
Jennifer wants to know if the Book of Mormon is true.
- “Gunnar’s Testimony” (May 2000 Friend)
Gunnar learns a testimony is something you believe and feel inside.
- “Mia’s Testimony” (June 2015 Friend and Liahona)
Mia learns that she’s had a testimony.
- “My Golden Ribbon Dance” (October 2015 Friend)
Hannah used her dancing talents to share her testimony.
- “My Heart is Happy” (February 2012 Friend)
Jennifer prepares a simple talk for Primary and bears her testimony about several things that make her happy.
- “Our Answer” (August 2013 Liahona and Friend)
A girl remembers praying with the missionaries in Peru to know if she and her family should be baptized.
- “Our Page” (September 2010 Liahona and Friend)
This page includes the testimony of a boy from Germany.
- “Painting a Testimony” (March 2013 Friend)
Primary teacher Matt Kesler shares his testimony through art.
- “Thomas’s Testimony” (July 2012 Liahona and Friend)
A young boy comes to understand what a testimony is.
- “Trying to Be Like Jesus” (March 2010 Friend)
Features a girl from Utah who went to a different church with her nonmember grandparents. When the teacher said incorrect things about the Church, this girl testified about the Book of Mormon and the Restoration.
- “D.J.’s Testimony” (September 1999 Friend)
A rebus story about helping your testimony grow.
- “Family Testimony Meeting” (May 2016 Friend)
Have a family testimony meeting and color the pieces of the puzzle as each person shares their testimony.
- “Gaining a Testimony” (February 2012 Friend)
Solve a code to determine what to do to build a testimony.
- “A Growing Testimony” (July 2012 Liahona and Friend)
Color the flowers and leaves on this page when you read something you know is true or when you do something to strengthen your testimony.
- “Sharing Time: I Have a Testimony of Jesus Christ”(December 1991 Friend)
Includes an activity to cut out stones, write things on the stones about your testimony, and glue the stones onto the fortress.
- “Testimony Building Blocks” (June 2015 Friend)
An activity using building blocks to talk about elements of a testimony.
- “Testimony Glove” (October 2008 Liahona and Friend)
Instructions for making a testimony glove to help remember five important parts of a testimony.
- “Testimony Toolbox” (April 2015 Friend)
Learn what tools you need to build a strong testimony.
- “The Wise Man and the Foolish Man” (March 2015 Friend and Liahona)
A lesson and activity about the story of the wise man and the foolish man.
- Music Video: “Jesus Is My True Light”
- Music Video: “Through Your Eyes”
Children share pictures and testimonies of God’s blessings to us.
- Video: “A Book of Mormon Story”
A young bishop in England describes how the Book of Mormon came to life for him and changed his perspective forever.
- Video: ASL Video, “The Church of Jesus Christ”
- Video: ASL Video, “I Know My Father Lives”
- Video: ASL Video, “I Know That My Redeemer Lives”
- Video: ASL Video, “I Know That My Savior Loves Me”
- Video: ASL Video, “Search, Ponder, and Pray”
- Video: “Book of Mormon Testimonies”
Prophets and Apostles discuss the importance of gaining a testimony of the Book of Mormon.
- Video: Matt and Mandy, “A Testimony”
- Video: Mormon Messages, “He Lives: Testimonies of Jesus Christ”
See and hear modern-day Apostles testify that Jesus is the Savior and that He lives today.
- Video: New Testament Stories, “Chapter 32: Peter Testifies of Christ”
- Video: “One Voice”
- Video: Prophet Video, “Joseph F. Smith”
When confronted by dangerous men, he still would not deny his testimony or Mormon identity.
- Video: “We Believe in Christ: Personal Testimony”
Youth share their testimonies of the Savior.