- “All Because a Child Knew the Articles of Faith” (June 2011 Friend)
President Thomas S. Monson shares story of how an acquaintance gained a testimony after a Primary girl shared the Articles of Faith with him while traveling on a bus.
- “The Beginning of a Testimony” (March 2004 Liahona and Friend)
Elder Steven E. Snow of the Seventy teaches that our testimonies can start while we are in Primary.
- “The Book of Mormon Teaches of Jesus Christ” (January 2012 Liahona and Friend)
Children can pray to receive a testimony that the Book of Mormon is true and that Jesus Christ is their Savior.
- “Daddy, Tell Him the Truth” (April 2011 Friend)
Four-year-old Ashley encourages her father to bear his testimony when they are visiting an inactive member.
- “The Dawning of a Testimony” (September 2005 Liahona and Friend)
Elder Monte J. Brough of the Seventy shares how he prayed to gain a testimony while he was working in the Alaska wilderness.
- “D.J.’s Testimony” (September 1999 Friend)
A rebus story about helping your testimony grow.
- “Fiction or Nonfiction?” (January 2012 Friend)
Jennifer wants to know if the Book of Mormon is true.
- “The First Vision” (June 2008 Liahona and Friend)
President Dieter F. Uchtdorf shares how he gained a testimony of the First Vision and Joseph Smith.
- “Growing a Testimony” (December 2008 Friend)
Marcus B. Nash of the Seventy tells how to recognize you have a testimony and how to help it grow.
- “Gunnar’s Testimony” (May 2000 Friend)
Gunnar learns a testimony is something you believe and feel inside.
- “The Hour of Conversion” (November 2005 Friend)
Elder Robert K. Dellenbach gained a testimony while crossing the ocean to begin his mission.
- “How can I be a witness of Jesus Christ?” (December 2012 Liahona and Friend)
Elder D. Todd Christofferson of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles shares some thoughts on this subject.
- “How can I gain a testimony of the scriptures?” (February 2007 Liahona and Friend)
Elder Russell M. Nelson says each person who studies the Book of Mormon can receive a testimony of its divinity.
- “How Can I get a Testimony?” (January 2013 Liahona and Friend)
Elder Robert D. Hales from the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles shares some thoughts on the subject.
- “How do I build a spiritual foundation?” (January 2011 Liahona and Friend)
Elder Neil L. Anderson talks about scripture study, prayer, worship, and following Christ.
- “How I Gained a Testimony” (October 2011 Friend)
Elder Gérald Caussé of the Seventy tells how he read the Book of Mormon and gained a testimony.
- “Juliana Gives a Talk” (February 2015 Friend)
Juliana gives a talk about how much Heavenly Father loves her.
- “A Legacy of Love” (September 2006 Liahona and Friend)
Elder Yoshihio Kikuchi of the Seventy relied on his testimony when his family did not want him to join the Church.
- “Making Choices” (August 2015 Friend)
Elder Quentin L. Cook tells story about his brother’s choice between medical school and a mission.
- “Maria’s New Dress” (February 2010 Liahona and Friend)
A girl learns that she can feel the Spirit at church when she pays more attention to the speakers’ testimonies than to her new dress.
- “Matt and Mandy” (July 2015 Friend)
The family visits the temple grounds and learns that it is a place to find happiness and peace.
- “Mia’s Testimony” (June 2015 Friend and Liahona)
Mia learns that she’s had a testimony.
- “The Most Powerful Motivating Force” (August 2008 Liahona and Friend)
President Dieter F. Uchtdorf teaches how our testimony will help us.
- “My Golden Ribbon Dance” (October 2015 Friend)
Hannah used her dancing talents to share her testimony.
- “My Heart is Happy” (February 2012 Friend)
Jennifer prepares a simple talk for Primary and bears her testimony about several things that make her happy.
- “Old Rules, New Dress” (May 2007 Friend)
When a girl’s favorite dress shrinks in the wash and becomes too short, she must decide whether to follow her parents’ rules about modesty or be like everyone else. She prays to receive her own testimony about modesty.
- “One’s Own Testimony” (March 1994 Liahona and May 1993 Friend)
Elder Glen L. Pace explains why we should have our own testimony and not rely on the testimony of others.
- “Our Answer” (August 2013 Liahona and Friend)
A girl remembers praying with the missionaries in Peru to know if she and her family should be baptized.
- “Our Page” (September 2010 Liahona and Friend)
This page includes the testimony of a boy from Germany.
- “Painting a Testimony” (March 2013 Friend)
Primary teacher Matt Kesler shares his testimony through art.
- “Praying to Our Father” (June 2015 Friend)
President Henry B. Eyring testifies that God will answer your prayers. Includes a rebus and treasure hunt activity.
- “Quest for Testimony” (August 2013 Friend)
President Henry B. Eyring teaches how we can grow a testimony. Includes activity.
- “Reading the Book of Mormon: A Talk” (February 2007 Friend)
Six-year-old Joshua finishes the Book of Mormon and says he knows it is true.
- “Scriptures under the Stars” (March 2015 Friend and Liahona)
Bonnie L. Oscarson, Young Women general president, talks about how she gained a testimony of the Book of Mormon.
- “The Spirit of God” (June 2015 Friend)
Elder LeGrand R. Curtis Jr. of the Seventy shares experiences that helped him gain a testimony as a youth. Includes an application page.
- “Testimony of an Apostle” (August 2004 Liahona and Friend)
President Heber J. Grant (1856–1945) gained his testimony when he had a powerful vision in the desert.
- “A Testimony of the Church” (July 2015 Friend)
President Dieter F. Uchtdorf teaches of how we can gain a testimony. Includes a basic activity.
- “A Testimony of the Prophet” (March 2010 Liahona and Friend)
Elder Cecil O. Samuelson, Jr. of the Seventy tells how it is important to have a testimony of the Prophet when you are young.
- “The True Church” (March 2009 Liahona and Friend)
President Henry B. Eyring tells how he gained a testimony that the Church is true.
- “Thomas’s Testimony” (July 2012 Liahona and Friend)
A young boy comes to understand what a testimony is.
- “Three Ways to Build a Strong Testimony” (May 2009 Friend)
President Thomas S. Monson shares three guidelines to help build a testimony.
- “Trying to Be Like Jesus” (March 2010 Friend)
Features a girl from Utah who went to a different church with her nonmember grandparents. When the teacher said incorrect things about the Church, this girl testified about the Book of Mormon and the Restoration.
- “Why is having a testimony important?” (June 2010 Friend)
Elder M. Russell Ballard explains why we need a testimony.
- Coloring Page: “I Have a Testimony of Jesus Christ” (December 1991 Friend)
- Coloring Page: “Testimony of Truth” (December 2003 Friend)
- Coloring Page: “What Is a Testimony” (January 1991 Friend)
- Coloring Page: “Why Do I Need a Testimony?” (February 1991 Friend)
- “Gaining a Testimony” (February 2012 Friend)
Solve a code to determine what to do to build a testimony.
- “A Growing Testimony” (July 2012 Liahona and Friend)
Color the flowers and leaves on this page when you read something you know is true or when you do something to strengthen your testimony.
- “How Can I Gain a Testimony?” (November 2005 Friend)
Color the pictures that illustrate four important things to do to gain a testimony.
- “Sharing Time: I Have a Testimony of Jesus Christ” (December 1991 Friend)
Includes an activity to cut out stones, write things on the stones about your testimony, and glue the stones onto the fortress.
- “Testimony Basics” (July 2015 Friend)
Match the pictures with the elements of a basic testimony. Includes a message by President Uchtdorf.
- “Testimony Building Blocks” (June 2015 Friend)
An activity using building blocks to talk about elements of a testimony.
- “Testimony Glove” (October 2008 Liahona and Friend)
Instructions for making a testimony glove to help remember five important parts of a testimony.
- “Testimony Toolbox” (April 2015 Friend)
Learn what tools you need to build a strong testimony.
- “The Wise Man and the Foolish Man” (March 2015 Friend and Liahona)
A lesson and activity about the story of the wise man and the foolish man.
- Bright Idea: President Dieter F. Uchtdorf—“In some ways, our testimony is like a snowball” (January 2013 Friend)
- Image: “Woman Bearing Testimony”
- Image: “Young Woman Bearing Testimony”
- Music: “I Am a Child of God” (Children’s Songbook, 2)
- Music: “I Know My Father Lives” (Children’s Songbook, 5)
- Music: “Search, Ponder, and Pray” (Children’s Songbook, 109)
- Music: “Stand for the Right” (Children’s Songbook, 159)
- Music: “The Church of Jesus Christ” (Children’s Songbook, 77)
- Music Video: “Jesus Is My True Light”
- Music Video: “Through Your Eyes”
Children share pictures and testimonies of God's blessings to us.
- Sheet Music: “My Testimony Grows” (April 1991 Friend)
- Sheet Music: “My Testimony Is Growing” (March 1994 Friend)
- Video: “A Book of Mormon Story”
A young bishop in England describes how the Book of Mormon came to life for him and changed his perspective forever.
- Video: ASL Video, “The Church of Jesus Christ”
- Video: ASL Video, “I Know My Father Lives”
- Video: ASL Video, “I Know That My Redeemer Lives”
- Video: ASL Video, “I Know That My Savior Loves Me”
- Video: ASL Video, “Search, Ponder, and Pray”
- Video: “Book of Mormon Testimonies”
Prophets and Apostles discuss the importance of gaining a testimony of the Book of Mormon.
- Video: Matt and Mandy, “A Testimony”
- Video: Mormon Messages, “He Lives: Testimonies of Jesus Christ”
See and hear modern-day Apostles testify that Jesus is the Savior and that He lives today.
- Video: New Testament Stories, “Chapter 32: Peter Testifies of Christ”
- Video: “One Voice”
- Video: Prophet Video, “Joseph F. Smith”
When confronted by dangerous men, he still would not deny his testimony or Mormon identity.
- Video: “We Believe in Christ: Personal Testimony”
Youth share their testimonies of the Savior.