- “A Crop of Blessings” (May 2013 Friend)
Will listens to President Lorenzo Snow teach the Saints about tithing.
- “A Dime from a Dollar” (April 2010 Friend)
A boy delays buying a toy he wants so he can pay his tithing.
- “A Sister’s Example” (February 2005 Liahona and Friend)
Elder Matthew Cowley (1897–1953) of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles knew a woman who saved her tithing for years until the priesthood visited her home.
- “Empty Can” (June 1999 Friend)
A boy unconsciously spends his tithing and then works hard to make things right with the Lord.
- “Five Little Fish” (November 2007 Friend)
President Gordon B. Hinckley (1910-2008), tells the story of a couple who were blessed with food to eat after paying their tithing.
- “Friend to Friend” (January 1971 Friend)
President Spencer W. Kimball teaches how he learned about the importance of paying tithing.
- “Is My Tithing Too Small?” (January 2009 Friend)
Ali worries that her tithing is too small when her sister pays more than she does.
- “It Pays to Listen” (October 2008 Friend)
Alice follows her father’s example and pays her tithing.
- “Just One Coin” (August 2011 Liahona and Friend)
A boy learns that an honest tithe is never too small. Includes an activity that shows how tithing is used.
- “Learning God’s Law” (April 2007 Liahona and Friend)
President David O. McKay (1873–1970) didn’t want to pay tithing, but his father taught him an important lesson.
- “Matt and Mandy” (September 2010 Friend)
Matt’s grandpa helps him understand why tithing is so important.
- “Sharing the Boot Money” (January 2002 Friend)
Elder Douglas L. Callister, of the Seventy, shares a story about how his six-year-old son learned to pay tithing.
- “Special Witness: Tithing” (September 2002 Friend)
Elder Dallin H. Oaks of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles shares what he was taught as a boy about the importance of paying tithing.
- “The Butter Dish” (June 2006 Liahona and Friend)
A pioneer family learns the importance of tithing.
- “The Windows of Heaven” (September 2005 Liahona and Friend)
A faithful family is blessed after they pay their tithing.
- “Tithing Around the World” (June 2006 Friend)
An activity about different world currencies and tithing.
- “Tithing Shoes” (November 2007 Friend)
A family is blessed when they decide to make tithing a priority.
- “Tithing, the Best Choice” (February 2010 Liahona and Friend)
A story for young children about a boy who paid tithing when he sold his prize calf. Includes a maze, hidden picture, and instructions to make a tithing jar.
- “Trying to Be Like Jesus: The Tithing Choice” (July 2010 Friend)
A girl describes a time when she decided to pay her tithing.
- “Where Does Tithing Go?” (September 2005 Liahona and Friend)
A simple explanation of how tithing is used.
- “Why is tithing important?” (October 2009 Friend)
Elder Robert D. Hales of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles shares some thoughts on the subject.
- “Wooden Skis” (December 2000 Friend)
A boy pays his tithing instead of spending the money to go skiing with his friends.