- “The Butter Dish” (June 2006 Liahona and Friend)
A pioneer family learns the importance of tithing.
- “A Crop of Blessings” (May 2013 Friend)
Will listens to President Lorenzo Snow teach the Saints about tithing.
- “A Dime from a Dollar” (April 2010 Friend)
A boy delays buying a toy he wants so he can pay his tithing.
- “Empty Can” (June 1999 Friend)
A boy unconsciously spends his tithing and then works hard to make things right with the Lord.
- “First Things First” (November 2016 Friend)
Kai learns about putting tithing first when he sees his dad put a check for tithing on the refrigerator every two weeks.
- “Five Little Fish” (November 2007 Friend)
President Gordon B. Hinckley (1910-2008), tells the story of a couple who were blessed with food to eat after paying their tithing.
- “Friend to Friend” (January 1971 Friend)
President Spencer W. Kimball teaches how he learned about the importance of paying tithing.
- “Is My Tithing Too Small?” (January 2009 Friend)
Ali worries that her tithing is too small when her sister pays more than she does.
- “It Pays to Listen” (October 2008 Friend)
Alice follows her father’s example and pays her tithing.
- “Just One Coin” (August 2011 Liahona and Friend)
A boy learns that an honest tithe is never too small. Includes an activity that shows how tithing is used.
- “Learning God’s Law” (April 2007 Liahona and Friend)
President David O. McKay (1873–1970) didn’t want to pay tithing, but his father taught him an important lesson.
- “Matt and Mandy” (September 2010 Friend)
Matt’s grandpa helps him understand why tithing is so important.
- “Pesos for Heavenly Father” (April 2016 Liahona and Friend)
Ana learns the importance of paying tithing from her grandmother who pays her tithing even though she has no money for food.
- “Sharing the Boot Money” (January 2002 Friend)
Elder Douglas L. Callister, of the Seventy, shares a story about how his six-year-old son learned to pay tithing.
- “A Sister’s Example” (February 2005 Liahona and Friend)
Elder Matthew Cowley (1897–1953) of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles knew a woman who saved her tithing for years until the priesthood visited her home.
- “Special Witness: Tithing” (September 2002 Friend)
Elder Dallin H. Oaks of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles shares what he was taught as a boy about the importance of paying tithing.
- “Tithing Around the World” (June 2006 Friend)
An activity about different world currencies and tithing.
- “Tithing Shoes” (November 2007 Friend)
A family is blessed when they decide to make tithing a priority.
- “Tithing, the Best Choice” (February 2010 Liahona and Friend)
A story for young children about a boy who paid tithing when he sold his prize calf. Includes a maze, hidden picture, and instructions to make a tithing jar.
- “Trying to Be Like Jesus: The Tithing Choice” (July 2010 Friend)
A girl describes a time when she decided to pay her tithing.
- “Where Does Tithing Go?” (September 2005 Liahona and Friend)
A simple explanation of how tithing is used.
- “Why is tithing important?” (October 2009 Friend)
Elder Robert D. Hales of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles shares some thoughts on the subject.
- “The Windows of Heaven” (September 2005 Liahona and Friend)
A faithful family is blessed after they pay their tithing.
- “Wooden Skis” (December 2000 Friend)
A boy pays his tithing instead of spending the money to go skiing with his friends.