- “A Prayer for Safety” (February 2012 Liahona and Friend)
Seuli loved playing in the water at the beach until she realized she couldn’t get to the shore.
- “Crossing the Waters” (June 2005 Friend)
A poem that tells about the parting of the Red Sea, Lehi’s family on the ship, pioneers crossing a river, and baptism.
- “Gifts From the Sea” (February 1992 Friend)
The sea offers us many valuable gifts including life, comfort and power.
- “Jesus Walks on the Water” (October 2009 Friend)
A rebus story about when Jesus walked on the water.
- “Surrounded by Water” (July 2011 Liahona and Friend)
Seven-year-old Joseph, from Peru, has grown up with water all around him.
- “Trying to Be Like Jesus: Keeping Clean” (August 2008 Friend)
This page includes a story from a boy who wanted to keep a pond clean even though his friend were throwing garbage in it.
- “Water in the Desert” (July 2006 Friend)
A family traveling by wagon in the desert receives a miracle of rain.
- Coloring page: “Jesus Christ created the earth for me” (February 2011 Liahona and Friend)
- Coloring page: “Noah Sends the Dove” (March 2010 Friend)
- Coloring page: “When I am baptized, I make a covenant with God” (June 2011 Liahona and Friend)
- “Fill the Font” (May 2011 Friend)
Answer five questions to fill a baptismal font so a boy can be baptized.
- “Find the Differences” (November 2011 Friend)
Find the five differences between these two photos of children using a well the Church built for them.
- “Who Is in the Pond?” (April 2005 Friend)
Connect the dots from 1 to 30 to see who is in the pond enjoying the water. Then color the picture.
- Image: “Children in the Rain”
- Image Collection: “Oceans”
- Image Collection: “Water (Rivers and Lakes)”
- Music: “Rain Is Falling All Around” (Children’s Songbook, 241)
- Music: “‘Give,’ Said the Little Stream” (Children’s Songbook, 236)
- Poem: “Water” (April 2006 New Era)
- Video: New Testament Stories, “Chapter 15: The Woman at the Well”
- Video: New Testament Stories, “Chapter 29: Jesus Walks on the Water”
- Video: Old Testament Stories, “Chapter 6: Noah”