- “All Aboard the Friend Ship!” (February 2015 Friend)
We can follow Jesus’ example and be a good friend to others. Here’s a game you can play with friends.
- “Farmer, Farmer!” (June 2016 Friend)
This Irish playground game involves trying to cross an imaginary river without the farmer catching you.
- “Heading West” (June 2007 Friend)
A board game to gather pioneer supplies before the trek west.
- “Journey to the Temple” (September 2005 Friend)
A board game that tests your righteous choices.
- “Keeping Our Baptismal Covenant” (October 2006 Liahona and Friend)
A board game about the promises we make at baptism.
- “Leaf Toss Game” (October 2003 Friend)
Play a fun outside game that involves falling leaving and rhyming.
- “Paul’s Mission” (July 2006 Friend)
A board game about Paul’s journey.
- “Pencil Spin” (July 2006 Liahona and Friend)
A fun game to play on Sundays.
- “Pioneer Puzzle Game” (July 2004 Friend)
Answer the questions in this board game to complete the puzzle.
- “Play Freeze Dance!” (May 2016 Friend)
When the music master pauses the song, everyone else freezes!
- “Play Human Knot” (September 2016 Friend)
Try to untangle yourselves after standing in a circle and grabbing hands.
- “Play March ‘n’ Spring!” (March 2016 Friend)
Practice your springing skills with this fun game that involves trying to be the first one to cross a room.
- “Play Paper Chase” (August 2016 Friend)
Suck through a straw to pick up paper from the floor and put it on a plate.
- “Your Path to Heavenly Father” (July 2016 Friend)
A board game to help you learn more about the path that leads back to Heavenly Father.