Skip main navigation
- “‘Bean’ Kind” (October 2015 Friend)
Use dried beans to see how far kindness can reach.
- “The Best Gifts” (December 2017 Friend)
Includes an activity to give a gift to Jesus and ideas for talking about gifts.
- “Celebrating Differences” (September 2017 Friend)
Pick a country you’d like to learn more about, and do some of these activities together.
- “Christmas” (December 2016 Friend)
Includes instructions for creating trees out of pinecones, a recipe for winter lemonade, and ideas for dealing with disappointment.
- “Elephant Ears” (September 2015 Friend)
Try this tasty treat with a silly name!
- “Family Stories” (March 2017 Friend)
Start your own family treasure box.
- “Family Talent Show” (May 2016 Friend)
Put on a family talent show and make popcorn to eat during it.
- “Finding Peace” (August 2016 Friend)
Make a peace jar to help you feel better when hard things happen.
- “Fishing for Blessings” (November 2017 Friend)
Play this game with your family to talk about ways Heavenly Father has blessed you.
- “Following Jesus” (March 2018 Friend)
Make paper shoes to help you remember to follow Jesus. Also includes a recipe for donuts.
- “Friends and Missionaries” (July 2016 Friend)
Create your own Missionary Training Center and try some ideas for being a good friend and a missionary.
- “Friendship” (February 2017 Friend)
Ideas for helping someone you know who may be lonely or feeling left out.
- “Following in Jesus’s Footsteps” (September 2015 Friend)
Identify ways you can follow Jesus, trace your footsteps and read scriptures.
- “Forgiveness” (March 2015 Friend)
Ideas for a family home evening about forgiveness.
- “French Apple Cake” (October 2015 Friend)
- “Including Others” (September 2016 Friend)
Play compliment musical chairs, make friendship bread, and get ideas for helping someone who is lonely or sad.
- “Kindness” (April 2016 Friend)
An activity to help you recognize ways to be kind and a recipe for fried bananas.
- “Missionaries” (May 2017 Friend)
Includes some fun ideas for writing to a missionary and tips for being patient while waiting for someone you love to come home.
- “Passing Kindness” (August 2015 Friend)
An activity about being kind to others. Comes with a fruit salad recipe.
- “Peanut Butter Pudding” (July 2015 Friend)
- “Pioneers” (July 2017 Friend)
Have your own pioneer family night! Try one of these activities to help celebrate the pioneers.
- “Plan of Salvation Sing-Along” (February 2018 Friend)
A family home evening idea for learning about the plan of salvation and a recipe for celestial slushies.
- “Prayer” (February 2015 Friend)
Ideas for a family home evening about prayer.
- “Priceless Gifts” (December 2015 Friend)
Ideas for gifts you can give that don’t cost any money. Includes a recipe for picarones, a Peruvian dessert.
- “The Random Acts of Kindness Wall” (April 2015 Friend)
How many kind things can your family do for each other this month?
- “Reverence” (November 2016 Friend)
Make an origami CTR shield to remind you to be reverent. Also includes ideas for listening and learning during sacrament meeting.
- “The Sabbath” (August 2017 Friend)
Includes ideas for keeping the Sabbath day holy and for listening to good music.
- “Scripture Activities” (April 2018 Friend)
- “Searching for Service” (January 2018 Friend)
Includes an activity to think about ways to serve and a recipe for small and simple s’mores.
- “Secret Service” (June 2016 Friend)
Do secret service for someone in your family throughout the week.
- “Service” (June 2017 Friend)
Learn how to make a sweet surprise for someone who needs it.
- “Sharing Love” (January 2017 Friend)
Cut out hearts and write on them ways you have shown love. Also includes a list of ways you can show someone you care.
- “Sharing Sunshine” (March 2016 Friend)
Instructions for making a blanket, sharing sunshine cookies, and asking questions about someone’s life.
- “Standing Up” (October 2016 Friend)
Practice situations with your family where you might have to say no to someone. Also includes ideas for what you can do when someone is being mean to you or others.
- “Sunday Box” (July 2015 Friend)
Make a Sunday box full of good things to do on Sunday.
- “Tender Mercies” (November 2015 Friend)
An activity for remembering the blessings Heavenly Father sends us every day. Includes a recipe for spiced nuts.
- “Testimony Building Blocks” (June 2015 Friend)
An activity using building blocks to talk about elements of a testimony.