Skip main navigation
For Little Friends Stories
- “Big Sister Madelyn” (November 2016 Friend)
Madelyn helps her mom take care of her baby brother when her mom is sick
- “Beautiful Things” (June 2015 Friend)
Find some beautiful things Heavenly Father created in this beach picture.
- “Blair Chooses the Right” (September 2016 Friend)
Blair spends the day making good choices.
- “Building Together” (February 2013 Liahona and Friend)
Ashley learns that Jesus created everything.
- “Caleb’s Bedtime Prayer” (June 2016 Friend)
Caleb learns what to pray for in this story for young children.
- “Daddy’s Song” (November 2015 Friend)
Carlan is comforted by her dad singing Primary songs after she has a bad dream.
- “The Doll in the Green Dress” (October 2015 Friend)
Hannah shares a doll with her sister.
- “Evelyn’s Temple Testimony” (January 2013 Liahona and Friend)
Evelyn gives a talk about the temple in Primary.
- “Flashlight Family Night” (April 2016 Friend)
A story for young children about having family home evening with flashlights after the lights go out.
- “General Conference Breakfast” (October 2016 Friend)
Jacob helps his family get ready for general conference by helping make breakfast. Includes a conference coloring activity.
- “A Gift From Heavenly Father” (March 2013 Liahona and Friend)
Isabelle testifies that Jesus is God’s greatest gift.
- “Good Friends” (September 2017 Friend)
Jessie visits her friend Kaitlyn and helps and plays with her. Includes an activity to identify colors on a playground.
- “The Good-Night Train” (August 2015 Friend)
A read-aloud poem and activity about getting rid for bed.
- “Henry and the Corn Maze” (November 2016 Friend)
Henry and his mom say a prayer for help when they get lost in a corn maze.
- “I Know That Jesus Loves Me” (April 2015 Liahona and Friend)
Looking at pictures of Jesus helps Laney be reverent during sacrament meeting. For young children.
- “Joel’s Family Christmas Tree” (December 2016 Friend)
A story for young children about decorating a family Christmas tree. Includes a craft to create a Christmas ornament.
- “Kylie’s Parents” (January 2017 Friend)
Kylie has traits in common with her earthly and Heavenly parents. Includes a simple matching activity.
- “The Laundry Monster” (May 2016 Friend)
Ana wants to keep playing instead of putting her laundry in the basket. Includes a simple activity.
- “Lemonade for Grandpa” (July 2016 Friend)
Emily shares her lemonade with her grandpa. Includes a simple activity.
- “Little Builders” (June 2017 Friend)
Three children and their dad build a fort together.
- “Max and Mia Save the Day” (April 2013 Liahona and Friend)
Siblings Max and Mia are service super heroes!
- “The Nativity Story” (December 2015 Liahona and Friend)
An illustrated retelling of the story of the birth of Jesus Christ.
- “A New Feeling” (September 2015 Liahona and Friend)
Gabriel feels the Holy Ghost when his mother reads about Jesus talking to children in the Book of Mormon.
- “Parker’s Pumpkins” (October 2015 Friend and Liahona)
When Parker grows up, he wants to be a missionary like his brother Eric.
- “Prayers and Butterflies” (July 2017 Friend)
Sarah draws pictures for her injured grandma and suggests that her family pray for her.
- “A Song For Grandma” (May 2013 Friend)
When Grandma is sick, Lily cheers her up with a song.
- “The Sparkly Rock” (June 2015 Friend)
Laney shared the beautiful beach with her aunt who was sick at home.
- “The Temple Grounds” (July 2015 Friend)
Poem about being on temple grounds and looking forward to going inside.
- “The Trike Race” (April 2015 Friend)
Brandon lets his friends win.
- “Who Loves You” (September 2015 Friend)
Heavenly Father sent you to be a very special part of your family who love you.
- “You Can’t Wrap a Horse!” (December 2016 Friend)
A family talks about gifts that you can’t wrap.