- “Alex from California and Katie from Oregon” (March 2013 Friend)
These best friends went to Temple Square with their grandmothers.
- “Double the Service, Double the Fun!” (December 2015 Friend)
Sam and Caleb, from Canada, find lots of fun ways to serve others, including volunteering at a seniors’ home.
- “Emerald Skye from Hawaii” (January 2013 Friend)
Emerald collects pennies with her friends to donate to charity.
- “Finlay T. from England” (February 2013 Friend)
Finlay’s family cuts out used stamps to raise money for a nonprofit.
- “Friends around the World Passport Series” (2014)
Collect stamps in your passport as you learn about children from countries around the world.
- “James H. from Utah” (May 2013 Friend)
This 11-year-old is hooked on family history!
- “Katie V. from Florida” (April 2013 Friend)
Just because Katie has Down Syndrome doesn’t mean she can’t dance and sing.
- “Magnolia and Mia” (March 2015 Friend and Liahona)
A girl interprets for a friend who doesn’t speak Spanish.