Skip main navigation
- “Happy to Help!” (August 2017 Liahona and Friend)
Angelina, who was born in a refugee camp in Tanzania, loves helping others.
- “A Heart for Sisters” (May 2017 Friend)
Sophie loves to serve her sisters—including her friends, mom, and grandma, who are all her sisters as children of God.
- “I Can Do Family History!” (September 2017 Friend)
Mary, age 9, shares how she participates in family history work.
- “Making Dolls, Making Friends” (June 2017 Liahona and Friend)
Jackson, from Germany, and his family make dolls and bring clothes and toys to refugees in camps in their country.
- “Painting Love” (March 2017 Liahona and Friend)
Lucy likes to paint and share love with others.
- “Salsa Service” (January 2017 Friend)
Brooks earned money so he could buy supplies for refugees.
- “Secret Service Sisters” (November 2017 Friend)
Identical twins Talei and Phoebe share some things they have done to perform secret service.
- “Sharing Love with Friends” (February 2017 Liahona and Friend)
Rentalyn, who lives on the island of Weno in the Pacific Ocean, shares some ways that she shows love.
- “Standing Up with Kindness” (July 2017 Friend)
Tyrus was bullied at school after his family moved to another country. He shares some things that helped him.