- “Choose the Right Way” (September 2010 Liahona and Friend)
A maze about obedience and making good choices.
- “Coming to the Rescue” (April 2010 Friend)
A maze about helping friends.
- “David and Goliath” (July 2009 Friend)
Untangle David’s slings so he can defeat Goliath.
- “Family Fun Time” (March 2013 Friend)
Match the kite with the family member it belongs to.
- “Flow Garden Fun” (January 2015 Friend)
Trace the stems from the children to the flowers to find out which flower is each child’s favorite.
- “Find that Temple!” (July 2015 Friend)
Match the stained-glass windows to the temple they are in.
- “Find the Differences” (March 2008 Friend)
A girl having an interview before her baptism.
- “Find the Difference” (November 2011 Friend)
Find five differences in these two pictures of children using a well.
- “Finding People to Teach” (August 2011 Liahona and Friend)
Use a picture code to help the missionaries find people to teach.
- “Follow God’s Pathway” (May 2011 Friend)
A unique maze that reveals an important message.
- “Follow the Prophet Maze” (May 2013 Friend)
Find your way through the maze by following the instructions provided by each prophet.
- “Frogs and Flowers” (February 2017 Friend)
Find which path has the most items for each person to enjoy, and then do the word search with different types of frogs.
- “Funstuff: Sofía’s Long Ride” (January 2015 Friend)
Help Sofia find the way from her house to Papa’s office.
- “Getting to the Temple” (November 2010 Friend)
Let the pictures guide you to the temple.
- “Going to the Temple” (October 2010 Friend)
After the story is a temple maze activity.
- “Guess Who!” (September 2016 Friend)
Can you match these pictures of prophets and apostles today with their childhood pictures?
- “A Healthy Body” (August 2011 Friend)
Look at these swirled pictures and see what they’re really depicting!
- “Help the Missionaries” (January 2010 Liahona and Friend)
Help the missionaries get to appointments with this maze-like activity.
- “Hidden Message” (May 2011 Friend)
Color in some of the squares in this board to reveal the hidden message.
- “Kite Flying” (March 2008 Friend)
Find which pictures are the same.
- “Lending a Helping Hand” (August 2010 Friend)
Find the differences in these two pictures of workers helping after a hurricane.
- “Match the Socks” (October 2008 Friend)
A matching game.
- “Matching Missionaries” (July 2008 Friend)
Find the two sets of missionaries that are the same.
- “Missionary Appointment” (September 2009 Liahona and Friend)
Match the doors to see where the missionaries have their next appointment.
- “Noah Warns the People” (January 2011 Friend)
Match the puzzle pieces with the gaps in the puzzle.
- “Pioneer Children” (July 2012 Friend)
A visual code to learn what pioneer children did on their journey West.
- “A Pioneer Message” (March 2010 Friend)
Look for similarities between pioneers to solve this puzzle.
- “Pioneers around the World” (July 2015 Friend)
Unscramble names of countries and match them to the flags.
- “Preaching Two by Two”
Find the elder’s companion by matching the ties.
- “Presidents of the Church Maze” (May 2011 Friend)
- “Primary Maze”
- “Pumpkin Patch” (October 2008 Friend)
- “The Restored Church” (April 2013 Friend)
Match the gospel subject with the scripture verses that describe it.
- “Sabbath-Day Activities” (August 2017 Friend)
Find five similar things in these four pictures of people doing good things on the Sabbath day.
- “School Is Cool!” (September 2017 Friend)
Look at the things each friend likes about school and circle the thing each pair of friends has in common.
- “Seeking Service” (February 2010 Friend)
Circle the opportunities to serve in this picture.
- “Share Away” (September 2016 Friend)
Find out which player has something in common with the previous one in order to spell a word.
- “Sharing the Book of Mormon around the World” (April 2013 Friend)
Use the clues to match the testimonies with the countries to which they are going.
- “Sharing the Restored Gospel Maze” (March 2013 Friend)
Help these early missionaries find their way to the cabin in the woods.
- “Showing the Way” (August 2015 Friend)
Maze activity about the guidelines for returning to Heavenly Father. Includes a message from President Monson.
- “Snowman Fun” (January 2009 Friend)
Pick the two snowmen that are the same.
- “Spot the Differences” (October 2009 Friend)
Spot the differences in these two pictures of the Peter Whitmer Sr. home, where the Church was organized.
- “Time for Family Prayer” (September 2008 Liahona and Friend)
A maze and coloring activity.
- “We Do Not Doubt” (March 2010 Liahona and Friend)
A dot-to-dot showing a mother teaching a future stripling warrior to pray.
- “What Am I?” (August 2010 Friend)
Identify these close-ups pictures.
- “What Is This?” (January 2011 Friend)
Identify these close-ups pictures.
- “What’s Different?” (November 2017 Friend)
Find 10 things that are different between these two pictures of Moroni.
- “Working Together in Palmyra” (January 2013 Friend) Match the pictures to spell a word.