- “Birthday Quiz” (November 2008 Friend)
Use these clues to match each present with its box.
- “Blueprints” (May 2011 Friend)
Answer the questions to crack the code.
- “Family History Fun” (February 2011 Friend)
Help a boy identify his ancestors.
- “Farm Fences” (August 2006 Liahona and Friend) Use math to form three animal pens with seven fence posts.
- “First-Place Pumpkin” (October 2006 Liahona and Friend)
A logic puzzle about whose pumpkin won the contest.
- “Fraction Puzzle” (October 2004 Friend)
Combine fractions of each word to reveal a hidden message.
- “Gifts for Father” (June 2008 Friend)
Use the clues to decide what gift each child gave.
- “Heavenly Father’s World” (April 2008 Friend)
Color in all the shapes labeled with a number divisible by three.
- “In Other Words” (June 2004 Friend) Use logic to figure out these puzzles.
- “Planting a Garden” (June 2006 Friend)
A logic puzzle to figure out which vegetables a girl should pick.
- “Rectangular Baffler” (April 2007 Friend)
Count the rectangles in this math puzzle.
- “Scrambled Sharing Time” (May 2013 Friend)
Use the clues to figure out how each child is helping for Sharing Time.
- “Sharing the Gospel” (February 2009 Friend)
Use math to decode the message.
- “What Is It” (May 2011 Friend)
Color the grid according to the code to solve this riddle.
- “Word of Wisdom Promise” (November 2006 Friend)
Use a chart to decode the puzzle.