Skip main navigation
- “All over the World: A Matching Game” (September 2003 Liahona and Friend)
Read clues to match these children with their home countries.
- “A Child of God” (February 2005 Friend)
Cut out different eyes, noses, and mouths to put together unique faces.
- “Conference ABC’s” (October 2005 Friend)
Get points for listening for special words during general conference.
- “Conference Words” (April 2016 Friend)
As you listen to or watch conference, circle or cover the words or pictures you hear.
- “Family History Mystery” (January 2015 Friend)
Learn how to be a family history detective.
- “Family Search” (July 2017 Friend)
Pretend you just heard a family story about someone who joined the Church, and do this activity to find out who it was.
- “Funstuff: Dancing through Life” (August 2015 Friend)
Choose good music and learn to dance the grapevine.
- “Gardens and Mysteries” (March 2015 Friend)
Connect the dots and solve the riddle.
- “Give Us a Hand!” (January 2015 Friend and Liahona)
We can follow the Savior’s example to love and serve others.
- “Miles of Smiles” (May 2017 Friend)
Finish drawing these smiles and then think of who you can share a smile with today.
- “A Musical Picnic” (July 2007 Friend)
Read musical notes to finish this story about a picnic.
- “Pitch Your Tent!” (March 2018 Friend)
Make a paper tent to listen to conference like King Benjamin’s people pitched their tents to listen to the prophet.
- “Puzzle Page” (December 2016 Friend)
Includes a rhyming word game and a Christmas stocking matching activity.
- “Weave a Pioneer Picture” (July 2003 Liahona and Friend)
Weave pieces of paper together to complete this pioneer picture.
- “When I’m a Parent” (June 2015 Friend)
What kind of parent do you want to be? Pick what characteristics you want to have.