- “All over the World: A Matching Game” (September 2003 Liahona and Friend)
Read clues to match these children with their home countries.
- “A Child of God” (February 2005 Friend)
Cut out different eyes, noses, and mouths to put together unique faces.
- “Conference ABC’s” (October 2005 Friend)
Get points for listening for special words during general conference.
- “Family History Mystery” (January 2015 Friend)
Learn how to be a family history detective.
- “Funstuff: Dancing through Life” (August 2015 Friend)
Choose good music and learn to dance the grapevine.
- “Gardens and Mysteries” (March 2015 Friend)
Connect the dots and solve the riddle.
- “Give Us a Hand!” (January 2015 Friend and Liahona)
We can follow the Savior’s example to love and serve others.
- “A Musical Picnic” (July 2007 Friend)
Read musical notes to finish this story about a picnic.
- “Weave a Pioneer Picture” (July 2003 Liahona and Friend)
Weave pieces of paper together to complete this pioneer picture.
- “When I’m a Parent” (June 2015 Friend)
What kind of parent do you want to be? Pick what characteristics you want to have.