- “The Best Place” (June 2010 Friend)
The best place to be is with your father.
- “A Boy Seeking Answers” (April 2010 Friend)
We can pray to gain a testimony, just as Joseph Smith did.
- “Catching Christmas” (December 2011 Friend)
We should catch the spirit of Christmas and be more Christlike.
- “Courage” (July 2010 Friend)
We should have courage to follow Jesus Christ’s example
- “Daddy Is Home” (June 2009 Friend)
- “Family Traditions” (September 2015 Friend)
A poem about family traditions, including going to church, family home evening, and scripture reading.
- “Farm Visit” (October 2012 Friend)
It’s fun to eat healthy foods from a farm.
- “Feelings” (March 2013 Friend)
Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ understand all of our struggles.
- “The Garden” (April 2009 Friend)
A poem about Easter and the Atonement.
- “I Know that Jesus Loves Me” (December 2012 Friend)
We feel the Savior’s love through nature and prayer.
- “I Wasn’t There” (December 2009 Friend)
We were not in Bethlehem, but we can still follow the Savior.
- “Moving Me” (February 2013 Friend)
Our bodies can do fun things!
- “My Church” (March 2011 Friend)
We feel the Spirit when we treat church buildings with care.
- “My Climbing Tree” (August 2009 Friend)
A boy has wonderful imaginary adventures in his favorite tree.
- “My Family Tree” (October 2009 Friend)
A poem about genealogy. Includes a family tree for you to fill in.
- “My Friends” (September 2009 Friend)
We should include everyone.
- “My Heavenly Father” (November 2015 Friend)
A poem at the bottom of the page is about prayer and Heavenly Father’s love.
- “My Heavenly Father Gives Me” (January 2013 Friend)
A poem about agency, the Holy Ghost, and choosing the right.
- “My Little Prayer” (October 2011 Friend)
A poem about how to pray.
- “My Mother’s Hands” (May 2010 Friend)
We should follow our mothers’ examples and choose the right.
- “A Picture of the Temple” (April 2013 Friend)
A child is comforted by a picture of the temple on his wall.
- “A Plan for Me” (January 2009 Friend)
A poem about obeying, being kind, and choosing the right.
- “Portrait of a Prophet” (August 2010 Friend)
A poem about following our prophet.
- “Precious Gifts” (January 2010 Friend)
We should share gifts of love, hope, faith, and charity.
- “Reading Feast at the Library” (November 2011 Friend)
One girl has a reading feast after a trip to the library.
- “The Sacrament” (February 2010 Friend)
We should think about Christ during the sacrament.
- “Say Something Nice” (November 2011 Friend)
We feel better when people say kind things, so we should be kind as well.
- “The Seagulls” (July 2011 Friend)
A poem about how seagulls saved the pioneers’ crops.
- “Show and Tell Haiku” (February 2015 Friend)
Haikus sent in from readers.
- “A Simple Recipe” (March 2009 Friend)
A poem about creating a happy, loving home.
- “The Spirit Is My Friend” (May 2009 Friend)
The Holy Ghost plays many different roles in our lives.
- “Thinking of Jesus” (April 2016 Friend)
A poem about Jesus, blessings, scriptures, and prayer.
- “Trading” (March 2015 Friend)
A poem about the changing seasons.
- “Why I Love the Prophet” (March 2010 Friend)