- “Chores and Silly Stuff” (November 2015 Friend)
Find five things for these two brothers to clean up, and find ten silly things in their bedroom.
- “Filled with Love” (February 2003 Friend)
Color in all the boxes that don’t have a heart to discover a hidden message.
- “Find that Dad” (June 2015 Friend)
Match children to dads in this illustration.
- “Find the Difference in Kirtland, Ohio” (May 2013 Friend)
Spot the differences between these two illustrations of Kirtland.
- “Jayden’s Toy Box” (March 2015 Friend)
Help Jayden find all his toys.
- “Lost Sheep” (Janaury 2007 Friend)
Color in all the boxes with sheep to fid the hidden message.
- “Samuel the Lamanite Prophesies” (January 2013 Friend)
Put the puzzle pieces where they belong to complete the picture.
- “Squiggle Art” (April 2015 Friend)
Use your creative brain to turn these squiggles into drawings!
- “Sunday Mix-ups” (January 2015 Friend)
- “What Do You See?” (August 2015 Friend)
What fun things do you see in the picture below?
- “Which Chore Is Mine?” (May 2004 Friend)
Untangle the strings to sort out the children’s chores.
- “Who Is Hiding?” (June 2005 Friend)
Color in the lines to see who’s hiding.