- “15 Ways to Strengthen Your Family” (September 2015 Friend)
This word games gives ideas on how to strengthen family.
- “Alphabet Mystery” (January 2009 Friend)
Pick out the missing alphabet letters and unscramble them to uncover a hidden message.
- “Animal Scriptures and Letter Square” (May 2011 Friend)
Use scripture clues to know what animals to look for in this word search.
- “Article of Faith 11 Crossword” (October 2011 Friend)
- “Baptism” (August 2008 Friend)
A crossword puzzle.
- “The Bible in Spanish” (October 2009 Friend)
Fill in the blanks with the English translations of these Spanish words from the Bible.
- “Bible People with Great Faith” (May 2011 Friend)
A crossword puzzle.
- “Book of Mormon Boggler” (January 2008 Friend)
A creative word search.
- “Book of Mormon Military” (May 2011 Friend)
A word search featuring military leaders from the Book of Mormon.
- “Christmas Music Quiz” (December 2004 Friend)
Fill in the blanks of these beloved Christmas songs.
- “Christmas Puzzles” (December 2017 Friend)
Includes three Christmas-themed word puzzles to figure out.
- “Church History Scramble” (May 2009 Friend)
Unscramble these words from Church history.
- “Colors of Kindness” (January 2018 Friend)
Read the scriptures to learn about some of the ways Jesus was kind. Then fill in the blanks.
- “Creatures and Critters” (March 2016 Friend)
A crossword puzzle made of riddles about animals mentioned in the scriptures.
- “The Earth Was Created for You!” (February 2018 Friend)
Find the words from each day of the Creation in this word search.
- “Esther and the King” (February 2015 Friend)
Solve the puzzle by finding the hidden pictures and matching the color of each object with the color wheel and write the letters in the spaces below.
- “Families Are Fantastic!” (October 2016 Friend)
Find a few different names for family members in this word search.
- “The Family” (February 2009 Friend)
Use “The Family: A Proclamation to the World” to answer this crossword puzzle.
- “Family History ABCs” (July 2004 Friend)
Complete this family history alphabet.
- “Family—Familia” (May 2011 Friend)
A word search in English and Spanish.
- “Fasting Promise” (September 2015 Friend)
Complete this crossword using words from the article “Fasting for Vanuatu.”
- “Find the Rhyme” (May 2012 Friend)
Use scripture clues to look up words that rhyme.
- “Finding the Way Home” (July 2005 Friend)
Follow the instructions to circle and cross out words to reveal a hidden message.
- “Fish Fun!” (November 2017 Friend)
Find out what librarians take with them when they go fishing by unscrambling the mixed-up letters in the boxes.
- “Following Jesus” (January 2007 Friend)
Add and subtract letters from words to discover a hidden message.
- “Frogs and Flowers” (February 2017 Friend)
Find which path has the most items for each person to enjoy, and then do the word search with different types of frogs.
- “From Golden Plates to a Priceless Book” (March 2017 Friend)
A crossword puzzle with clues about the coming forth of the Book of Mormon.
- “Funstuf” (February 2010 Friend)
Includes a CTR word search, an alphabet scramble about the small plates of Nephi, and a word search about James 1:5.
- “Funstuf” (June 2010 Friend)
Includes a crossword about fathers, a word search about the Holy Ghost, and a word puzzle about kindness.
- “Gaining a Testimony” (February 2012 Friend)
A word puzzle about testimony.
- “Gardening Time” (April 2009 Friend)
Solve this vegetable code.
- “The Gifts and Fruits of the Spirit” (December 2006 Friend)
A creative Christmas word search.
- “Hidden Names” (October 2011 Friend)
An alphabet puzzle to discover the names of two Book of Mormon prophets.
- “The Holy Ghost” (February 2018 Friend)
Fill in the blanks with some things you can do to feel the Holy Ghost. Then unscramble the letters to find another name for the Holy Ghost.
- “King Benjamin’s Tower” (May 2011 Friend)
A creative crossword based on Mosiah 2.
- “Matching” (October 2003 Friend)
Match two columns of short words to make 10 longer words.
- “My Eternal Family” (March 2008 Friend)
Choose every other letter from a wheel to fill in the blanks.
- “The Names of the Savior” (January 2009 Friend)
A word search.
- “A New Commandment” (September 2010 Friend)
Follow the lines to complete this word puzzle.
- “Picture Puzzle” (October 2016 Friend)
Figure out this puzzle to discover how you can get help whenever you need it.
- “Pioneer Message” (July 2011 Friend)
Follow the directions and cross out words to discover a hidden message.
- “Pioneer Messages” (July 2018 Friend)
Figure out these messages using the Deseret Alphabet.
- “A Pioneer Story” (July 2008 Friend)
Choose every other letter from a wheel to complete this story.
- “Prayers and Ordinances” (September 2008 Friend)
Use a code of everyday objects to find out eight kinds of prayers said in the Church.
- “Primary Songs” (March 2009 Friend)
Use pictograms to discover the names of these Primary Songs.
- “Puzzle Page” (August 2012 Friend)
A word search and code about the important roles women play.
- “Record Keepers of the Book of Mormon” (September 2008 Friend)
- “Serving like Christ” (April 2009 Friend)
A word search.
- “The Silliest Camping Trip Ever” (May 2016 Friend)
Fill in all the blanks, and then read this story out loud. Dare you not to laugh!
- “Spring” (May 2008 Friend)
A word search.
- “Star of Bethlehem” (December 2007 Friend)
See how many times the word “star” appears in this puzzle.
- “Studying the Scriptures” (January 2012 Friend)
Decode this face puzzle to learn how to learn more from the scriptures.
- “Temples around the World” (March 2015 Friend)
A temple word search.
- “Thankfulness” (November 2008 Friend)
Use this backwards code to learn how to show our gratitude to Heavenly Father.
- “Thanksgiving and Family Word Puzzles” (November 2010 Friend)
A crossword and two codes.
- “Truth Revealed” ((June 2011 Friend)
A scrambled word puzzle about prophets and revelation.
- “What Is It?” (September 2008 Friend)
Use pictograms name these things.
- “Who Am I?” (April 2008 Friend)
Answer these questions to fill in the blanks about a special leader.
- “Why We Have Temples” (October 2015 Friend)
A word search activity.
- “Wonderful World” (August 2016 Friend)
Solve the puzzle to find out why this world has so many different plants and animals.
- “Word Puzzles” (February 2011 Friend)
- “Word Scramble” (January 2010 Friend)
- “Word scramble” (January 2012 Friend)
Use clues to unscramble mixed-up words.
- “Word Scramble” (September 2010 Friend)
Unscramble these words.
- “Write Your Own Coded Messages” (January 2017 Friend)
Use this code wheel to send a secret message to someone.
- “X Spells It Out” (May 2011 Friend)
A chart that reveals a hidden message.
- “Yay for Dads!” (June 2016 Friend)
Includes a poem you can write for your dad and a word search of fun things to do with a parent.
- “You Are Special” (November 2008 Friend)
A word search.