Arizona Pageant Inspires in Celebration of Easter
- 28 March - 7 April 2012
- Mesa Arizona Easter Pageant
- English Performances: March 28–29 and April 3–7, 2012, 8:00 p.m. mountain standard time
- Spanish Performances: March 30–31, 2012, 8:00 p.m. mountain standard time
- Visit the Mesa Easter Pageant’s website.
- Learn more about the pageant and see a photo gallery from last year’s performances in this Church News and Events article.
- Read, “Mesa Easter Pageant Teaches of Christ,” and view more photos.
- Read a story about the youth who have participated in the Mesa Arizona Easter Pageant: “As they [turned] their thoughts to the Savior in preparation for the pageant, their hearts have turned to Him as well.”
Individuals of all ages, religions, and cultures are invited to attend free performances of one of the world’s largest annual outdoor Easter pageants—the Mesa Arizona Easter Pageant—which begins on Wednesday, March 28, 2012, and runs through April 7, excluding April 1 and 2.
The Easter story, Jesus the Christ, will be performed on the north lawn of the Mesa Arizona Temple Visitors’ Center at 8:00 p.m. mountain standard time each night. (Arizona does not observe daylight savings time.) Performances on March 30 and 31 will be presented in Spanish.