April 2013 General Conference
- 6-7 April 2013
- Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
- Read, watch, or listen to past conference addresses.
- Tickets to attend in the Conference Center can be obtained through local Church leaders or through the Conference Center Ticket Office.
- Prepare yourself and your family for general conference with these ideas.
- Find out when general conference materials will be available and in what languages.
- View and download conference activities for children.
The 183rd Annual General Conference of the Church, to which all members are invited, will convene in the Conference Center in Salt Lake City, Utah, on Saturday and Sunday, April 6 and 7, 2013, with general sessions each day at 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. mountain daylight time.
The general priesthood meeting will be held in the Conference Center on Saturday, April 6, 2013, at 6:00 p.m. MDT.
Members of the Church are encouraged to participate via radio, television, satellite, or Internet transmission on LDS.org. Generally, the usual Sunday meetings need not be held on April 7.
Local leaders have the option to adjust meeting schedules or, where appropriate, to rearrange the agenda of regularly scheduled meetings to permit their members to listen to or watch general conference by radio, television, satellite, or Internet transmission.
Members can watch conference in their meetinghouses or in their homes.
To view conference at local meetinghouses, check with local leaders on availability of the broadcast by satellite or Internet feed.
The live broadcast will be available from the following sources:
- Conference.lds.org: Video and audio in 16 languages.
- Mormonchannel.org and Mormon Channel mobile apps: Video and audio in English only.
- BYU.tv: Video and audio in English only.
- BYU.tv International: Video and audio in Spanish and Portuguese.
- Facebook.com/LDS: Video in English only.
- Mormon Channel on Roku: Video only in American Sign Language, English, French, Portuguese, and Spanish. (Search for general conference under the “Spiritual” category.)
In addition, many local cable and radio stations make conference readily available. Visit www.bonneville.info for broadcast information or check local listings.
Within 24 hours of a conference session’s conclusion, video and audio files of that session will be available in major Church languages at conference.lds.org. The Tuesday following general conference, text of all talks will be posted in English at conference.lds.org. The November issues of the Liahona and Ensign will feature conference addresses. More information on what and when conference materials become available can be accessed online.
To watch or listen to past conference addresses visit the General Conference section of LDS.org.