Bells on Temple Square to Perform Annual Christmas Concert on November 18
- 18 November 2011
- This year’s Christmas concert will be held on Saturday, November 18, 2011, at the Tabernacle on Temple Square.
- Tickets are no longer available. A standby line will form at the flagpole on Temple Square before the concert.
Music will be ringing through the Tabernacle during this holiday season when the Bells on Temple Square Christmas concert, “Ringing in the Seasons,” is held on Friday, November 18, at 7:30 p.m.
Tickets are no longer available for the event; however, those wishing to attend may wait in a standby line that starts at the flagpole on Temple Square by the North Gate before the concert begins. Admission for standby is not guaranteed.
The Bells on Temple Square is a 28-member hand bell choir conducted by LeAnna Willmore and associate conductor, Larry Smith. Formed in 2005, the auditioned group is made up entirely of volunteer members who are set apart as musical missionaries whose focus is on the Savior.
Ticketholders should be in their seats at least 15 minutes prior to the event start time. The seats are only reserved for ticket holders until 15 minutes before the performance begins. At that time, seats might be given to those in the standby line.
- On the day of the concert, the Tabernacle doors will open at 6:30 p.m.
- The length of the program is approximately 90 minutes.
- For this event, admission to the Tabernacle is limited to those ages eight and older.
- Wheelchair seating is available. Patrons who require such seating should inform Guest Services when they arrive at the event.
- Cameras, recording devices, backpacks, food, and beverages are not allowed in the Tabernacle.
- Best dress is requested.