The 183rd Annual General Conference of the Church will convene in the Conference Center in Salt Lake City on Saturday and Sunday, April 6–7, 2013. The Saturday general sessions will be held at 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.; Sunday sessions will be held at 9:30 a.m. (which includes Music and the Spoken Word) and 2:00 p.m. The general priesthood meeting will be held in the Conference Center on Saturday, April 6, 2013, at 6:00 p.m.
- Tickets are required for admission to sessions in the Conference Center.
- To obtain tickets, please contact your local priesthood leader.
Those visiting from outside the United States and Canada who have been in the country less than six months may be eligible to receive tickets to general conference. These individuals may enter at door 4 of the Conference Center beginning Monday, April 1, 2013, at 10:00 a.m. to obtain tickets.
A member arriving from outside the United States or Canada is entitled to receive one ticket for a Saturday session and one ticket for a Sunday session. Priesthood holders are also eligible for one ticket for the priesthood session. Beginning the Monday prior to general conference, the member must show his or her passport and I-94 form, received upon entering the United States, at the ticket office located at door 4 of the Conference Center.
Eligibility for tickets will be determined based on where the individual’s Church membership record is located. A member living in the United States or Canada, even temporarily, will not be eligible for tickets through the international visitor program.
(International students are not eligible through this program and are encouraged to contact their local priesthood leaders.)
International ticket distribution hours:
- Monday, April 1, 2013, 10:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 2, 2013, 10:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 3, 2013, 10:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
- Thursday, April 4, 2013, 10:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
- Friday, April 5, 2013, 10:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, April 6, 2013, 8:00 a.m.–6:30 p.m.
- Sunday, April 7, 2013, 7:30 a.m.–2:30 p.m.
- Tickets are required for this event. Those with tickets should be in their seats 30 minutes before the event start time.
- Admission to the Conference Center is limited to those ages eight and older for general sessions and 12 years and older for the priesthood session. No babies, please.
- Those attending the event should consider traffic congestion, plan to arrive early, and park in designated parking areas only. Parking is not available at the Conference Center for this event.
- Wheelchair seating is available. Patrons who require such seating should inform Guest Services when they arrive at the event.
- Interpretation by an American Sign Language (ASL) interpreter is available. Patrons who require this service should inform the ticket office at least two weeks prior to the event.
- Language translation headsets are available. Patrons who require this service should inform the ticket office at least two weeks prior to the event.
- Sunday dress is encouraged.
- Patrons should not bring cameras or audio or video recording devices into the performance halls. Photographs are not permitted during the event.
- Patrons should turn off pagers, cellular phones, and similar electronic devices during the event.
- Food and beverages are not permitted in performance halls.
- Patrons may not bring packages or backpacks into performance halls.
- For general conference sessions, the Conference Center doors will open 90 minutes before the session start time. The length of each session is two hours.
- Standby seating may be available on a first-come, first-served basis. The standby line is formed at the north gate on Temple Square.