Step into the 1800s and discover the panoramic majesty of northern Utah through the musical production Martin Harris: The Man Who Knew. Witness one man’s journey of trial and testimony as he bears witness of the Book of Mormon.
Performance dates are August 2-3, 6-10, and 13-17, 2013.
The pageant begins at 8:30 p.m. and runs 1 hour 15 minutes. Early arrival is recommended. Group reservations are available. Bus parking is available.
The pageant is performed at the Clarkston Utah Cemetery, located at 11000 North 8400 West, Clarkston, UT 84305.
The pageant is performed in an outdoor theater with metal bench seating with seat backs. ADA-compliant restrooms are available. For lodging and other information, please contact the Cache Valley Visitors Bureau by calling 435-755-1890.
- For more ticketing information, please call 1-855-537-3000.
- Seating will be general admission.
- Free tickets are required for this event. Patrons should be in their seats 15 minutes before the event start time.
- For this event, admission is open to all ages.
- Ambulatory seating is available. Patrons who require such seating should inform the ticket office when they obtain tickets or inform Guest Services when they arrive at the event.
- Patrons should not bring cameras or audio or video recording devices into the performance halls. Photographs are not permitted during the performance.
- Patrons should turn off pagers, cellular phones, and similar electronic devices during the performance.
- Food and beverages are not permitted in performance halls.
- Patrons may not bring packages or backpacks into performance halls.
- Those attending the production should consider traffic congestion, plan to arrive early, and park in designated parking areas only.
- The length of the performance is approximately 75 minutes.