Under the direction of the First Presidency, the Young Women general presidency invites all young women ages 12–18, their mothers, and Young Women leaders to attend the general Young Women meeting on Saturday, March 30, 2013. The theme is “Stand ye in holy places, and be not moved” (Doctrine and Covenants 87:8).
The meeting will originate from the Conference Center in Salt Lake City, Utah. The live meeting will be broadcast by satellite to meetinghouses worldwide and on the Internet at www.lds.org/broadcast.
Tickets are required for this event. Tickets will be distributed to invited stakes in the Utah North, Utah South, and Utah Salt Lake City Areas. For those outside of these areas wishing to attend, please have a member of your stake presidency contact the ticket office to obtain tickets.
- Tickets are required for this event. Those with tickets should be in their seats 30 minutes before the event start time.
- Seating will be general admission by reserved section.
- Admission to the Conference Center is limited to women ages 12 and older. No babies, please.
- Those attending the event should consider traffic congestion, plan to arrive early, and park in designated parking areas only. Parking at the Conference Center will not be available for this event.
- Wheelchair seating is available. Patrons who require such seating should inform Guest Services when they arrive at the event.
- Interpretation by an American Sign Language (ASL) interpreter is available. Patrons who require this service should inform the ticket office at least two weeks prior to the event.
- Language translation headsets are available. Patrons who require this service should inform the ticket office at least two weeks prior to the event.
- Sunday dress is encouraged.
- Patrons should not bring cameras or audio or video recording devices into the performance halls. Photographs are not permitted during the event.
- Patrons should turn off pagers, cellular phones, and similar electronic devices during the event.
- Food and beverages are not permitted in performance halls.
- Patrons may not bring packages or backpacks into performance halls.
- For this event, the Conference Center doors will open 90 minutes before the event start time. The length of the event is approximately 90 minutes.
- Standby seating may be available on a first-come, first-served basis. The standby line is formed at the north gate on Temple Square.