The Salt Lake Interfaith Roundtable presents their annual Interfaith Music Tribute. Performances include song, dance, scripture, and prayers by Buddhist, Celtic tradition, Christian Bell Ringers, Christian Gospel Choir, Hindu, Jewish, Latter-day Saints, Muslim, Presbyterian, Sikh, Thai Buddhist, and Unitarian.
This interfaith service originated on the Sunday evening before the 2002 Olympics as a time of prayerful reflection in preparation for welcoming the world to Salt Lake City and returns every February on the anniversary of the Games.
The Interfaith Music Tribute is the signature event of Interfaith Month in Utah (February), which is celebrated annually with the music tribute to keep alive the legacy and spirit of global harmony and understanding inspired by the Olympics.
The complete, updated schedule of Interfaith Month events can be seen at www.interfaithroundtable.org. Interfaith Month is sponsored by the Salt Lake Interfaith Roundtable.
- Tickets are not required for this event.
- Seating will be general admission.
- Tickets are not required for this event. Patrons should be in their seats 15 minutes before the event start time.
- Standby seating is available on a first-come, first-served basis. The standby line is formed at the flagpole on Temple Square.
- For this event in the Tabernacle, admission is open to all ages.
- Ambulatory seating is available. Patrons who require such seating should inform the ticket office when they obtain tickets or inform Guest Services when they arrive at the event.
- Patrons should not bring cameras or audio or video recording devices into the performance halls. Photographs are not permitted during the performance.
- Sunday dress is encouraged.
- Patrons should turn off pagers, cellular phones, and similar electronic devices during the performance.
- Food and beverages are not permitted in performance halls.
- Patrons may not bring packages or backpacks into performance halls.
- Those attending the production should consider traffic congestion, plan to arrive early, and park in designated parking areas only.
- The Tabernacle doors will open 60 minutes before the performance start time.
- The length of the performance is approximately 90 minutes.