The 183rd Semiannual General Conference of the Church will convene in the Conference Center in Salt Lake City on Saturday and Sunday, October 5–6, 2013. The Saturday general sessions will be held at 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.; Sunday sessions will be held at 9:30 a.m., which includes Music and the Spoken Word, and 2:00 p.m. The general priesthood meeting will be held in the Conference Center on Saturday, October 5, 2013, at 6:00 p.m.
Tickets are required for admission to sessions in the Conference Center.
United States and Canada
Members living in the United States and Canada should contact their local priesthood leaders to inquire about the possibility of obtaining tickets for general conference.
Those visiting from outside the United States and Canada who have been in those countries less than six months may be eligible to receive tickets to general conference. These individuals may enter at door 4 of the Conference Center beginning Monday, September 30, 2013, at 10:00 a.m. to obtain tickets.
In order to receive tickets, a valid passport will be required to determine eligibility. Each individual seeking to obtain tickets must come in person with his or her own passport.
If guests are living, working, or studying in the United States or Canada temporarily, they may be instructed to contact their local stake president to receive tickets. (International students are not eligible through this program and are encouraged to contact their local priesthood leaders.)
International ticket distribution hours:
Monday, September 30, 2013, 10:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Tuesday, October 1, 2013, 10:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Wednesday, October 2, 2013, 10:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Thursday, October 3, 2013, 10:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Friday, October 4, 2013, 10:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m.
Saturday, October 5, 2013, 8:00 a.m.–6:30 p.m.
Sunday, October 6, 2013, 7:30 a.m.–2:30 p.m.
- Tickets are required for this event. Those with tickets should be in their seats 30 minutes before the event start time.
- Admission to the Conference Center is limited to those ages eight and older for general sessions and 12 years and older for the priesthood session. No babies, please.
- Those attending the event should consider traffic congestion, plan to arrive early, and park in designated parking areas only.
- Parking at the Conference Center will not be available for this event.
- Wheelchair seating is available. Patrons who require such seating should inform Guest Services when they arrive at the event.
- Interpretation by an American Sign Language (ASL) interpreter is available. Patrons who require this service should inform an usher when they arrive at the Conference Center.
- A limited number of language translation headsets are available. Patrons who require this service should inform an usher when they arrive at the Conference Center.
- Sunday dress is encouraged.
- Patrons should not bring cameras or audio or video recording devices into the Conference Center. Photographs are not permitted during the event.
- Weapons (including pocket knives) are not allowed in the Conference Center.
- Patrons should turn off pagers, cellular phones, and similar electronic devices during the event.
- Food and beverages are not permitted in the Conference Center.
- Patrons may not bring packages or backpacks into the Conference Center.
- For general conference sessions, the Conference Center doors will open 90 minutes before the session start time. The length of each session is two hours.
- Standby seating may be available on a first-come, first-served basis. The standby line is formed at the north gate on Temple Square.