The general women’s meeting will be held in the Conference Center auditorium on Saturday, March 29, 2014, at 6:00 p.m. (MDT) and will be broadcast to many areas of the world.
All women, young women, and girls eight years of age and older are encouraged to gather together, especially as families, in meetinghouses to view the broadcast.
- Tickets are required for this event. Tickets will be distributed to invited stakes in the Utah North, Utah South, and Utah Salt Lake City Areas on a rotating basis. Tickets should be delivered to invited stakes approximately one month before the meeting is held.
- For those outside of these areas wishing to attend, a member of the stake presidency should contact the ticket office to obtain tickets for members by calling 1-866-537-8457 beginning on February 3, 2014.
- Tickets are required for this event. Those with tickets should be in their seats 30 minutes before the event start time.
- Seating will be general admission by reserved section.
- Standby seating may be available on a first-come, first-served basis. The standby line is formed at the north gate on Temple Square.
- Admission to the Conference Center is limited to women ages 8 and older. No babies, please.
- Those attending the event should consider traffic congestion, plan to arrive early, and park in designated parking areas only.
- Parking at the Conference Center will not be available for this event.
- Wheelchair seating is available. Patrons who require such seating should inform Guest Services when they arrive at the event.
- Interpretation by an American Sign Language (ASL) interpreter is available. Patrons who require this service should inform an usher after entering the hall.
- Service dogs are not allowed in venues where meetings/events are being broadcast or recorded. Ushers will direct you to overflow viewing rooms where your service dog is allowed.
- A limited number of language translation headsets are available.
- Sunday dress is encouraged.
- Patrons should not bring cameras or audio or video recording devices into the performance halls. Photographs are not permitted during the event.
- Weapons (including pocket knives) are not allowed in the Conference Center.
- Patrons should turn off pagers, cellular phones, and similar electronic devices during the event.
- Food and beverages are not permitted in performance halls.
- Patrons may not bring packages or backpacks into performance halls.
- For this event, the Conference Center doors will open 90 minutes before the event start time. The length of the event is approximately 90 minutes.