The Christmas devotional will feature the Mormon Tabernacle Choir and the Orchestra at Temple Square. Speakers will be chosen from among the leaders of the Church.
- Free tickets are required for this event. There is a limit of six tickets per person.
- On Tuesday, October 18, 2016, tickets may be obtained over the internet beginning at 10:00 a.m. or by calling 801-570-0080 (locally) or toll-free 1-866-537-8457 (1-866-LDS-TIKS) beginning at 10:00 a.m.
- Tickets may also be obtained in person at the ticket office located at door 4 of the Conference Center.
- The ticket office is open from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- No exchanges.
- Seating will be general admission by section.
- Tickets are required for this event. Those with tickets should be in their seats 30 minutes before the event start time.
- For this event in the Conference Center admission is open to those ages eight and older.
- Ambulatory impairment seating is available. Patrons who require such seating should inform the ticket office when they obtain tickets or inform Guest Services when they arrive at the event.
- Service dogs are not allowed in venues where meetings or events are being broadcast or recorded. Ushers will direct you to overflow viewing rooms where your service dog is allowed.
- Patrons should not bring cameras or audio or video recording devices into the performance halls. Photographs are not permitted during the event. Selfie sticks are not allowed in the performance halls.
- Sunday dress is encouraged.
- Patrons should turn off pagers, cellular phones, and similar electronic devices during the performance.
- Food and beverages are not permitted in performance halls.
- Weapons are not permitted in performance halls.
- Patrons may not bring packages or backpacks into performance halls.
- Those attending the production should consider traffic congestion, plan to arrive early, and park in designated parking areas only. Parking at the Conference Center will not be available for this event.
- Visit Temple Square parking for additional parking information.
- The Conference Center doors will open 90 minutes before the event start time.
- The length of this event is approximately 75 minutes.
- Patrons without tickets are invited to stand by for last-minute seating. The standby line will form at the north gate on Temple Square approximately two hours prior to the scheduled event start time.