The Young Ambassadors’ new show, Welcome Home, features music by recording artists Ed Sheeran, Billy Joel, Judy Garland, the Beach Boys, Rascal Flatts, Brad Paisley, and Frank Sinatra. Welcome Home, a musical kaleidoscope of family fun, delivers dynamic choreography, colorful costumes, and a musical lineup of international hits and popular Broadway show tunes from Hamilton, Footloose, In the Heights, Singin’ in the Rain, and the beloved Wizard of Oz. This is a show you won’t want to miss!
- Assigned seating event; refer to row and seat number on your ticket.
- On Tuesday, December 19, 2017, tickets can be obtained online at lds.org/events or by calling 801-570-0080 (locally) or toll-free 1-866-537-8457 (1-866-LDS-TIKS) beginning at 10:00 a.m.
- Based on availability, tickets can be obtained in person at the ticket office located at door 4 of the Conference Center beginning Tuesday, December 19, 2017. The ticket office is open from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- No refunds or exchanges on the night of the performance.
- Evening performance and matinee performance tickets are $12.00.
- There is a $2.00 convenience fee added to the cost of each ticket purchased online.
- Will-call service will only be available seven days before each performance when ordering tickets online or over the phone. All will-call orders will be charged a $5 will-call fee.
- If you choose to have tickets delivered via USPS mail, there will be a $2.00 fee for that service.
- Children ages two and older are welcome at all performances. No babies please.
- Ambulatory impairment seating is available. Patrons who require such seating should inform the ticket office when they obtain tickets or inform Guest Services when they arrive at the event.
- Patrons should not bring cameras or audio or video recording devices into the performance halls. Photographs are not permitted during the performance.
- Sunday dress is encouraged.
- Patrons should turn off pagers, cellular phones, and similar electronic devices during the performance.
- Food and beverages are not permitted in performance halls.
- Patrons may not bring packages or backpacks into performance halls.
- Those attending the production should consider traffic congestion, plan to arrive early, and park in designated parking areas only. On the day of each performance, parking is available under the Conference Center. Please show your event ticket to the parking attendant upon leaving the parking garage.
- The Conference Center Theater doors will open 60 minutes before each performance start time. Ticket holders are requested to be in their seats no later than 15 minutes before the performance begins.
- The length of the performance is approximately 90 minutes.