The Mormon Tabernacle Choir and Orchestra at Temple Square will perform their annual Christmas concerts in the Conference Center on Temple Square in Salt Lake City, Utah, on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, December 14–16, 2017.
Watch for the Christmas Concert Guest Artist Announcement
Each year in mid-October, the Christmas concert guest artist is announced on The Doug Wright Show on KSL Radio 1160 AM, 102.7 FM, and ksl.com.
Sign up for our weekly Choir Notes newsletter to always have the latest information on the Choir’s upcoming events and tickets.
- Tickets will NOT be distributed through a random selection process this year.
- Tickets are free but will be required. They will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis. Patrons will be able to see which nights are available and will know at the end of their selection which night they have received tickets for.
- In mid-October, tickets will become available to the public exclusively online at lds.org/events. Each patron will be able to request 4 tickets. Admission is open to those ages eight and over. There will be no phone requests for tickets, and tickets will not be available in person through the Conference Center Ticket Office.
- Please check back for more information regarding the date tickets will become available.
- No tickets are required for the December 17 Music and the Spoken Word.
- The 30-minute Music and the Spoken Word broadcast on Sunday, December 17, will contain music and guest artist performances from the evening concerts. This Sunday morning event at 9:30 a.m. will not require tickets. Guests will need to be seated in the Conference Center by 9:15 a.m.
- No exchanges.
- Seating will be general admission by section.
- Tickets not distributed through the Conference Center Ticket Office cannot be guaranteed to be authentic or valid.
- Patrons are invited to stand by for last-minute seating each evening. The stand-by line will form at the north gate on Temple Square approximately two hours prior to the scheduled event start time.
- Future Christmas Concert Dates (dates subject to change):
2018: December 13–15 (Thursday–Saturday)
2019: December 12–14 (Thursday–Saturday)
- Tickets are required for this event. Those with tickets should be in their seats 30 minutes before the event start time.
- For this event in the Conference Center admission is open to those ages eight and older.
- Parking at the Conference Center will not be available for this event.
- Visit here for more information about parking.
- Given the increase in traffic due to other scheduled downtown holiday events, guests are asked to allow extra time for travel and parking in order to be seated 30 minutes before the performance begins.
- Ambulatory impairment seating is available. Patrons who require such seating should inform Guest Services when they arrive at the event.
- Patrons should not bring cameras or audio or video recording devices into the performance halls. Photographs are not permitted during the performance. Selfie sticks are not allowed in the Conference Center.
- Best dress is encouraged.
- Service animals are not allowed in venues where meetings or events are being broadcast or recorded. Ushers will direct you to overflow viewing rooms where your service animal is allowed.
- Patrons should turn off pagers, cellular phones, and similar electronic devices during the performance.
- Food and beverages are not permitted in performance halls.
- Weapons are not permitted in performance halls.
- Patrons may not bring packages or backpacks into performance halls.
- The Conference Center doors will open 90 minutes before the performance start time.
- The length of the performance is approximately 90 minutes.