The general women’s session will be held in the Conference Center Auditorium in Salt Lake City on Saturday, September 23, 2017, at 6:00 p.m. (MDT) and will be broadcast to many areas of the world.
All women, young women, and girls eight years of age and older are invited to view the satellite broadcast of the general women’s session. All women eight years of age and older are encouraged to gather together, especially as families, in meetinghouses to view the broadcast.
The 187th Semiannual General Conference of the Church will convene in the Conference Center Auditorium in Salt Lake City on Saturday and Sunday, September 30 and October 1, 2017, and will be broadcast to many areas of the world. Saturday general sessions will be held at 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. (MDT); Sunday general sessions will be held at 9:30 a.m. (MDT), which includes Music and the Spoken Word, and 2:00 p.m. (MDT). The general priesthood session will be held on Saturday, September 30, 2017, at 6:00 p.m. (MDT).
Tickets for General Women’s Session
Tickets are required for this event. Tickets will be distributed to invited stakes in the Utah North, Utah Salt Lake City, and Utah South Areas. Tickets should be delivered approximately one month before the meeting is held.
Women residing outside of these areas who would like to attend may obtain tickets by having a member of their stake presidency contact the ticket office on their behalf. Ticket requests may be placed by calling 1-866-537-8457 beginning on Tuesday, August 1, 2017, at 10:00 a.m. The ticket office is open Monday–Friday, 10:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Tickets for All Other Sessions
Tickets are required for admission to sessions in the Conference Center. Music and the Spoken Word is part of the Sunday morning session and tickets are required.
United States and Canada
Members of the Church living in the United States and Canada should contact their local priesthood leaders to inquire about the possibility of obtaining tickets for general conference.
Outside the United States and Canada
Starting in 2018 the ticketing process for international visitors wishing to attend a session of General Conference will be changed.
International visitors who reside outside of the United States and Canada wishing to obtain tickets for sessions of General Conference will need to have their stake president order tickets on their behalf.
Ecclesiastical leaders outside of the United States and Canada will be receiving detailed information about this ticketing request process soon.
A member arriving from outside the United States and Canada who has been in the country less than six months may be eligible to receive tickets to general conference. These individuals may enter at door 4 of the Conference Center beginning Monday, September 18, 2017, at 10:00 a.m. to obtain tickets.
Eligibility for tickets will be determined based on where the individual’s Church membership record is located. A member of the Church living in the United States or Canada, even temporarily, will not be eligible for tickets as an international visitor.
Individuals who are eligible for tickets are entitled to receive one ticket for a Saturday session and one ticket for a Sunday session. Priesthood holders are also eligible for one ticket for the priesthood session. Women over the age of eight are eligible for one ticket to the general women’s session. Tickets for a specific session are not guaranteed.
Each member must be present at the ticket office and show his or her stamped passport and I-94 form (if applicable), received upon entering the United States, at the ticket office located at door 4 of the Conference Center.
(International students residing in the United States or Canada are not eligible through this program and are encouraged to contact their local priesthood leaders.)
International ticket distribution hours:
Monday, September 18, 2017, 10:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Tuesday, September 19, 2017, 10:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Wednesday, September 20, 2017, 10:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Thursday, September 21, 2017, 10:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Friday, September 22, 2017, 10:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Monday, September 25, 2017, 10:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Tuesday, September 26, 2017, 10:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Wednesday, September 27, 2017, 10:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Thursday, September 28, 2017, 10:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Friday, September 29, 2017, 10:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m.
Saturday, September 30, 2017, 8:00 a.m.–6:30 p.m.
Sunday, October 1, 2017, 7:30 a.m.–2:30 p.m.
Members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints worldwide gather twice a year for what they call “general conference.” As such, tickets are distributed to members of the Church through their stake organization.
Members of the Church who didn’t receive tickets and individuals who are not members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints are welcome to try to obtain a ticket to attend via the standby line located on Temple Square.
- Tickets are required for these events. Those with tickets should be in their seats 30 minutes before the event start time or their ticket may not be valid.
- Admission to the Conference Center is limited to those ages eight and older for general sessions, women ages eight and older for the general women’s session, and priesthood holders 12 years of age and older for the general priesthood session. No babies, please.
- Standby seating may be available on a first-come, first-served basis. The standby line is formed at the north gate on Temple Square approximately two hours prior to each session.
- Those attending the event should consider traffic congestion, plan to arrive early, and park in designated parking areas only. More information about parking for general conference.
- Parking at the Conference Center will not be available for this event.
- Wheelchair seating is available. Patrons who require such seating should inform Guest Services when they arrive at the event.
- Interpretation by an American Sign Language (ASL) interpreter is available. Patrons who require this service should inform an usher when they arrive at the Conference Center.
- A limited number of language translation headsets are available in the foyer areas of the Conference Center. Please ask an usher for assistance if needed.
- Service dogs are not allowed in venues where meetings and events are being broadcast or recorded. Ushers will direct you to overflow viewing rooms where your service dog is allowed.
- Sunday dress is encouraged.
- Patrons should not bring cameras or audio or video recording devices into the performance halls. Photographs are not permitted during the event. Selfie sticks are not permitted.
- Weapons (including pocketknives) are not permitted in the Conference Center.
- Patrons should turn off pagers, cellular phones, and similar electronic devices during the event.
- Food and beverages are not permitted in performance halls.
- Patrons may not bring packages or backpacks into performance halls.
- For general conference sessions, the Conference Center doors will open 90 minutes before the session start time. The length of each session is approximately two hours.