Experience the energy and artistry of the internationally acclaimed Brigham Young University performing groups as they take their amazing talents to Salt Lake City. Over the course of several weekends, the Conference Center Theater will be full of cultural dances, a capella music, stunning costumes, and master instrumentalists and singers. Ballroom Dance Company, BYU Singers, Chamber Orchestra, International Folk Dance Ensemble, Living Legends, Noteworthy, Synthesis, and Vocal Point will dazzle audiences with performances showcasing a variety of artistic tastes.
BYU Winterfest 2018 provides entertainment for audiences of all ages. As part of Temple Square Performances, BYU Winterfest 2018 concerts will be held in the Conference Center Theater.
Friday, January 26, 2018, at 7:00 p.m.
BYU’s Chamber Orchestra is one of the most traveled university orchestras in the world. In 2017, the Chamber Orchestra shared a stage with Broadway star Lea Salonga in Manila, Philippines. The Chamber Orchestra features a repertoire with a variety of classical music ranging from all musical periods—Baroque to 21st Century.
Saturday, January 27, 2018, at 7:00 p.m.
BYU’s Synthesis includes all the excitement and culture of jazz. The award-winning instrumental jazz ensemble frequently travels throughout the world performing a variety of jazz styles that include swing, blues, rock, fusion, gospel, and Latin.
Friday, February 9, 2018, at 7:00 p.m.
BYU Singers is an elite choral group that performs a variety of genres. Their spellbinding performances have received growing international acclaim. Directed by Dr. Andrew Crane, the group receives enthusiastic responses for its remarkable artistry and distinctive style.
Saturday, February 10, 2018, at 2:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.; Friday, February 16, 2018, at 7:00 p.m.
BYU Vocal Point captures faithful audiences throughout the world with their stunning, high-energy performances. Using just their mouths for producing live music, the talent and expertise leave a lasting impression on any audience member.
Ballroom Dance Company
Saturday, February 17, 2018, at 2:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.
Internationally renowned BYU Ballroom Dance Company presents Swing ‘n’ Sway, an infectiously energetic show that engages audiences of all ages. The company’s beautiful ballroom and rhythmical Latin dances are enhanced with artistic theatrical lighting and design.
Friday, March 9, 2018, at 7:00 p.m.
BYU Living Legends captures the essence of ancient and modern cultures in a celebration of Latin American, Native American, and Polynesian song and dance in their show Seasons. Traditions come to life as talented descendants of these cultures blend authentic choreography, regalia, and heart-pounding music into one captivating show.
Saturday, March 10, 2018, at 7:00 p.m.
With nine talented women, BYU Noteworthy presents a capella music with perfect harmony, fun stage presence, and a unique musical arrangement. From pop to spiritual, these ladies can bring originality to every song rendition.
International Folk Dance Ensemble
Saturday, March 17, 2018, at 2:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.
BYU International Folk Dance Ensemble takes their audience members on a journey around the world with dances from various cultures in their 90-minute show Journey. A live band, Mountain Strings, provides music for these authentic dances.
- Assigned seating event, refer to row and seat number on your ticket.
- On Tuesday, September 5, 2017, tickets can be obtained online at lds.org/events or by calling 801-570-0080 (locally) or toll-free 1-866-537-8457 (1-866-LDS-TIKS) beginning at 10:00 a.m.
- Based on availability, tickets can be obtained in person at the ticket office located at door 4 of the Conference Center beginning Tuesday, September 5, 2017. The ticket office is open from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- No refunds or exchanges on the night of the performance.
- Evening performance and matinee performance tickets are $12.00.
- There is a $2.00 convenience fee added to the cost of each ticket purchased online.
- Will-call service will only be available seven days before each performance when ordering tickets online or over the phone. All will-call orders will be charged a $5 will-call fee.
- When ordering your tickets, if you choose to have them delivered via USPS mail there will be a $1.00 fee for that service.
- Children ages two and older are welcome at all performances. No babies please.
- Ambulatory impairment seating is available. Patrons who require such seating should inform the ticket office when they obtain tickets or inform Guest Services when they arrive at the event.
- Patrons should not bring cameras or audio or video recording devices into the performance halls. Photographs are not permitted during the performance.
- Sunday dress is encouraged.
- Patrons should turn off pagers, cellular phones, and similar electronic devices during the performance.
- Food and beverages are not permitted in performance halls.
- Patrons may not bring packages or backpacks into performance halls.
- Those attending the production should consider traffic congestion, plan to arrive early, and park in designated parking areas only. On the day of each performance, parking is available under the Conference Center. Please show your event ticket to the parking attendant upon leaving the parking garage.
- The Conference Center Theater doors will open 60 minutes before each performance start time. Ticket holders are requested to be in their seats no later than 15 minutes before the performance begins.
- The length of each performance is approximately 90 minutes.